HRRL Rajasthan Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility, Vacancy, Selection Process
Updated :- 24 February 2022
HPCL Rajasthan Refinery Ltd. (HRRL) invites applications from candidates who have respective qualification to fill 46 vacancies of Engineer post through “HRRL Rajasthan Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 24 February 2022 to 15 March 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the HPCL Rajasthan Refinery Ltd. (HRRL). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
HPCL Rajasthan Refinery Ltd. (HRRL)
HPCL Rajasthan Vacancy 2022 Notification
HRRL Rajasthan Recruitment 2022
- Online Registration Start :- 24 February 2022
- Registration Last Date :- 15 March 2022
- Shortlisted Candidates :- Notify Soon
- Interview Date :- Notify Soon
- For Upcoming Updates :- Join our Telegram Channel
- GEN, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee: 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee: 0/-
- Minimum Age Required :- NA
- Maximum Age Limit (S/G- E5):- 42 Years
- Maximum Age Limit (S/G- E6):- 46 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 24 February 2022
- No age relaxation is permissible for any category.
HRRL RAJASTHAN VACANCY :: 46
- 4 year Full time Degrees in Engineering with minimum 60% marks of all semesters/ years for UR/ OBC (NC)/ EWS candidates and 50% for SC/ ST/ PwBD candidates.
- Relevant work experience according to notification.
- For more details read the official notification.
- Personal Interview
- Medical Test
- Document Verification
- Job Location: Posting/ Assignment can be in any Division/Department of the HRRL at any place in the country. Selected candidates may also be posted / assigned outside HRRL in India or abroad.
HOW TO FILL ONLINE FORM
- HRRL Rajasthan Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 24 February 2022 to 15 March 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in HRRL Rajasthan Recruitment 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Join Telegram Group