TITLE :- HWB Junior Translation Officer JTO Recruitment 2021
POST UPDATE :- 26 JUNE 2021
SHORT INFO :- “Heavy Water Board (HWB)” has invited applications from candidates to fill the vacant posts through “HWB Junior Translation Officer JTO Recruitment 2021”. Whatever candidates want to get the opportunity of service through the department. That eligible candidate can apply.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the department. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
OnlineForms.in wish you a bright future.
Heavy Water Board (HWB)
HWB Junior Translation Officer JTO Recruitment 2021
- Application Submission Last Date : 02 August 2021
- For Further Processing – Please Stay Connected With the Official Website.
- All Category Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- No application fee is required for this recruitment. Candidates should send the application by Post only.
AGE LIMITS AS ON 02 AUGUST 2021
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits (OBC): 31 Years
- Maximum Age Limits (SC & ST): 33 Years
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
ELIGIBILITY DETAILS/ TOTAL POST :: 06
|Junior Translation Officer JTO||06|
- Master’s Degree of a recognized University in Hindi/English, with English/ Hindi as a main subject at degree level.
- More details read the official notification.
APPLICATION SENDING ADDRESS
POSTAL ADDRESS:- Assistant Personnel Officer (R), Heavy Water Board, V.S. Bhavan, 4th floor, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai – 400094
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application By India Post.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION
Self-attested copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Date of birth certificate (Mark sheet ).
- Caste certificate if the candidate is from reserved category.
- Copy of Experience Certificate. If any.
- One additional passport size photograph.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicant should write Application for the post of “Junior Translation Officer (JTO), against Advertisement No. HWB / 01 / 2021”.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
HOW TO APPLY
- 1. Application should be made on good quality white A-4 size plain paper and should be in conformity with the format prescribed in this advertisement. Candidates are advised to ensure that the application is legible, preferably typed in English or Hindi only.
- 2. The Candidate’s Name, Address with Pin Code, Date of Birth should be written legibly in English in bold capital letters, even if a Candidate fills-in application form in Hindi.
- 3. The Application and the outer cover should be superscribed as “Application for the post of Junior Translation Officer (JTO), against Advertisement No. HWB /01 / 2021.”
- 4. PHOTOGRAPH: A recent passport size colour photograph with white background with Name and date should be affixed on the right hand top corner of the application. The face in the photo should be straight and both ears are visible. One additional copy of passport size photograph should also be sent along with the application
Join Telegram Group
Note:- Go to the official website for more information and we will not be responsible for any errors.