ICF Chennai Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
Updated :- 28 June 2022
Integral Coach Factory, Chennai (ICF) invites applications from candidates who have respective qualification to fill 876 vacancies of Railway Apprentice post through “ICF Chennai Apprentice 2022 Notification” from 27 June 2022 to 26 July 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the Integral Coach Factory, Chennai (ICF). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Integral Coach Factory, Chennai (ICF)
Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2022 Notification
ICF Chennai Apprentice 2022
ADVT. NO. APP/01/2022 WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Online Registration Start :- 27 June 2022
- Registration Last Date :- 26 July 2022 upto 5:30 PM
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 26 July 2022
- Shortlisted Candidates List : Notify Soon
- Document Verification Date : Notify Soon
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates :- 100/-
- SC, ST, PWD Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- All Category Female Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking fee mode
ICF Apprentice Age Limit
- Minimum Age Required :- 15 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 24 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 26 July 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
ICF Chennai Apprentice Qualification
- Should have passed Std X (with a minimum of 50% marks) with Science & Maths under 10+2 system or its equivalent and also possess s National Trade Certificate of one year and above.
- Should have passed Std X (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) under 10+2 system or its equivalent.
- For more details read the official notification.
ICF Chennai Apprentice Vacancy :: 876
|Freshers||276||2 years (Welder-1 year 3 months)|
ICF Chennai Apprentice stipend:
- Freshers – School pass-outs (class 10th) ₹ 6000/- (per month)
- Freshers – School pass-outs (class 12th) ₹ 7000/- (per month)
- Ex-ITI – National or State certificate holder ₹ 7000/- (per month)
Note: During the 2nd year of apprenticeship training, there shall be an increase of 10% in the prescribed minimum stipend amount and further 15% increase in the prescribed minimum stipend amount during the 3rd year of apprenticeship training.
ICF Chennai Apprentice Selection Process
- Document Verification
- Fitness/ Medical Test
ICF Chennai Apprentice Online Form 2022
- ICF Chennai Apprentice 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 27 June 2022 To 26 July 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in ICF Chennai Apprentice 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
ICF Chennai Apprentice Official Notice & Link
Join Govt. Job Group