TITLE :- IGIDR Goregaon Office Assistant Recruitment 2021
POST UPDATE :- 11 May 2021
SHORT INFO :- “Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR)” has invited applications from desirous citizens to fill the vacant posts through “IGIDR Goregaon Office Assistant Recruitment 2021”. Whatever candidates want to get the opportunity of service through the department. That eligible candidate can apply.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the department. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR)
IGIDR Goregaon Office Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Application Submission Last Date :- 21 May 2021
- Further Process :- Please stay connected with the official website.
- Gen, OBC Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
AGE LIMITS AS ON 21 MAY 2021
- Minimum Age Required : NA
- Maximum Age Limits : 30 Years
- Extra Age Relaxation as Per Rules.
ELIGIBILITY DETAILS/ TOTAL POST :: 01
|Office Assistant (Estate Department)||01|
- A) Candidates should have Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with first class from any recognized Institute.
- B) Typing Typing speed of 30 words per minute in English
- C) Strong oral and written communications in English
- D) Knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point and other related software
- Experience : 02 years of experience in academic or non-academic organization with knowledge of computer operation and general & estate office procedures
APPLICATION SENDING ADDRESS
POSTAL ADDRESS :- The Registrar, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Santosh Nagar, Film City Road, Goregaon-E, Mumbai-400 065
E-MAIL ADDRESS : [email protected]
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application By Post OR E-Mail Only.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION
Self-attested copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificate.
- Date of birth certificate (Mark sheet Copy).
- Self-attested photocopies of experience certificates. If any
- Self-attested Copy of Aadhar Card.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicant should write the Application for the Post Of “__Post Name”
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, in English in plain and capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Applicants for recruitment have to come at their own risk and expenses.
HOW TO OPEN APPLICATION FORM
- First of All Download the Application Form.
- Now Open the PDF and Fill in ‘onlineforms’ in the Password.
- Now You Can Print Out the Application Form and Fill it.