IHM LDC and Other Post Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
Updated :- 18 December 2021
Institute of Hotel Management (IHM Kolkata) invites applications from candidates who have respective qualification to fill 13 vacancies of LDC, Hindi Translator & Assistant Lecturer-cum-Assistant Instructor Post through “IHM LDC and Other Post Recruitment 2021 Notification” from 18 December 2021 to 16 January 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the official notification issued by Institute of Hotel Management (IHM Kolkata). All the important links are given at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Institute of Hotel Management (IHM Kolkata)
IHM Kolkata LDC, Hindi Translator Vacancy 2022
IHM LDC and Other Post Recruitment 2021
- Online Registration Start :- 18 December 2021
- Registration Last Date :- 16 January 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 16 January 2022
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Download Admit Card : Notified Soon
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee : 500/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 500/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- Name of Bank Account: INS OF HOTEL MAN CAT TEC & APP NUT (CAL) S
- Name of Bank : HDFC, New Alipore Branch
- Account No. : 5010 0189 5477 16
- IFSC Code : HDFC 000 0040
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years (Post Wise)
- Maximum Age Limits : 40 Years (Post Wise)
- Age Limit as on : 01 January 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- Assistant Lecturer – cum – Assistant Instructor:
- Category A: Post Graduate in Hospitality /Tourism or MBA from a recognized University / Institute.
- Full time Degree / 03 years Diploma in Hotel Administration / Hospitality Management / Hotel Management / Hospitality Administration / Culinary Arts / Culinary Science with minimum of 55% marks.
- Category B: Full time Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality / Hotel Administration / Hotel management / Culinary Art from a recognized University / Institute securing not less than 55% marks.
- At least 2 years of hospitality industry experience
- And also should have qualified NHTET with prescribed percentage, conducted by NCHMCT. (For Category A&B)
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
- Lower Division Clerk:
- Pass 10+2 or Higher Secondary.
- Typing speed of 40 w.p.m (Computer based)
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 Years
- Hindi Translator (Contractual):
- Candidates should complete their Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as a compulsory subject from a recognized University
- Age Limit: 25-40 Years
- Read the official notification for more details.
IHM KOLKATA VACANCY :: 13
|Assistant Lecturer-cum-Assistant Instructor||08 [04-UR, 01-EWS, 02-OBC and 01-ST]||Rs.35,400–1,12,400/-|
|Lower Division Clerk||04 [02-UR, 01-UR (PH), 01-OBC]||Rs.19,900-63,200/-|
|Hindi Translator||01 (contractual)||Rs.25,000/- (consolidated)|
- Assistant Lecturer-cum-Assistant Instructor
- Skill Test and Written Test
- Lower Division Clerk
- Written Examination and Skill Test
- Hindi Translator
- Personal Interview and Skill Test
HOW TO FILL ONLINE FORM
- IHM LDC and Other Post Recruitment 2021 Candidate Can Apply Between 18 December 2021 to 16 January 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form for IHM LDC and Other Post Recruitment 2021.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Join Telegram Group