IIT JEE Advanced Admission 2021 | Download Result
Updated :- 15 October 2021
“Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur” had invited applications from interested citizens to fill the vacant posts through “IIT JEE Advanced Admission 2021”. Written examination was conducted to fill the vacant posts. The result of which has recently been released by the department. Candidates who had participated in the examination can check their exam results by visiting the link given below.
OnlineForms.in wish you a bright future.
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
IIT JEE Advanced Admission Answer Key 2021
IIT JEE Advanced Admission 2021
- Registration Start :- 15 September 2021
- Registration Last Date :- 20 September 2021
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 21 September 2021
- Exam Date :- 03 October 2021
- Download Admit Card :- 26 September 2021
- Answer Key Available : 06 October 2021
- Result Declared : 15 October 2021
- General, OBC Candidates Fee : Rs. 2800/–
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : Rs. 1400/-
- PH, Female Candidates Fee : Rs. 1400/–
Fee Payment Mode
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking fee mode.
- Candidates Must be Born After : 01 October 1995.
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
Candidates Eligibility Details
- Candidates must have Passed JEE MAIN 2021 Entrance Test with Secured Qualified Marks.
- For More Details Read The Official Notification.
How To Download IIT JEE Advanced Admit Card 2021
- Step 1: Log on to the official website of JEE Advanced: www.jeeadv.ac.in.
- Step 2:On the homepage, click on, “Download JEE Advanced 2021 Admit Card”.
- Step 3:Enter your login credentials and click on submit.
- Step 4:Your JEE Advanced 2021 admit card will be displayed on the desktop.
- Step 5:Download it and take a print out.
How To Fill IIT JEE Advanced Online Form
- IIT JEE Advanced Admission 2021 Candidate Can Apply Between 15/09/2021 to 20/09/2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in IIT JEE Advanced Admission 2021.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Join Telegram Group