IIT Mandi Recruitment 2022 Notification Apply Online
Updated :- 16 October 2022
“Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi, HP)” invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 35 vacancies of non teaching post through “IIT Mandi Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 30 September 2022 to 28 October 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the IIT Mandi Recruitment 2022 official notification issued by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi, HP). All the important links are given at the end of this article.
IIT Mandi Vacancy Notification 2022
Are you also waiting for IIT Mandi Recruitment 2022? If yes then now you can apply for IIT Mandi Non Teaching application form. Recently the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi, HP) has released the official notification for 35 posts. For more updates on IIT Mandi Recruitment 2022 read the section given below.
This is a big opportunity for attendees who are seeking a govt job in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi, HP). Because the IIT Mandi Non Teching Vacancy 2022 notification is released for waiting aspirants. Also, on this page, check the complete details of IIT Mandi Recruitment 2022, like the schedule of the application form, eligibility details, Application Fee & Salary etc.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi, HP)
IIT Mandi Non Teaching Vacancy 2022 Notification
IIT Mandi Recruitment 2022 Online Form
- Application Form Start : 30 September 2022
- Application Submission Last Date :- 28 October 2022 upto 5 PM
- Online Fee Payment Last Date :- 28 October 2022
- Exam Date :- Notify Soon
- Download Admit Card :- Before Exam
- For Upcoming Govt Job Updates :- Join Telegram Channel
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the IIT Mandi Recruitment 2022 application form, candidates are required to pay the IIT Mandi Non Teaching application fee through the payment gateway on the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi, HP) website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available upto 28 October 2022 at 16.59 hrs.
- General, EWS Candidates Fee :- 1000/-
- OBC Candidates Fee :- 1000/-
- SC, ST, Women, ESM, PwD Candidates Fee :- 1000/-
Jr. Accountant & Jr. Assistant
- General, EWS Candidates Fee :- 500/-
- OBC Candidates Fee :- 400/-
- SC, ST, Women, ESM, PwD Candidates Fee :- 300/-
The candidates can pay the fee through SBI Collect, OR for account transfer Bank Account details of IIT Mandi are as follows:
Name of the Bank : State Bank of India
Branch Address : SBI, IIT Kamand, Mandi, HP – 175075
Account No. : 31310230679, IFSC: SBIN0013711
MICR Code : 175002103, Type of Account: Saving Account
Application fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
IIT Mandi Non Teaching Post Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the BNP Dewas Junior Technician online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation/ Higher Examination Certificate will be accepted by the Commission/ Department for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted.
- Minimum Age Required:- NA
- Sports Officer Post Age Limit:- 40 Years
- Jr. Accountant & Jr. Assistant Post Age Limit:- 30 Years
- Age Limit as on: 28 October 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Government Rules.
More Govt Job Only for You
- Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment
- Odisha Jail Warder Recruitment
- Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment
- AAI Western Region Recruitment
IIT Mandi Non Teaching Post Qualification
- B. Com/ M.Com (Min. 55% or above) with knowledge of computer applications and Relevant working experience on Accounting Software.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Min. 55% marks) with knowledge of computer applications. With at least 1 year of relevant experience. OR Master’s Degree (Min 55% marks) with knowledge of computer applications.
- Master’s Degree in Physical Education or Master’s Degree in Sports Science with at least 55% marks.
- Record of having represented Inter University/ College at inter-University competitions or State and /or National Championships.
- For more details read the official notification.
IIT Mandi Non Teaching Vacancy 2022
|Junior Accountant||08||Rs 25,500-81,100/-|
|Junior Assistant||25||Rs 21,700-69,100/-|
|Sports Officer||02 (UR)||Rs. 56,100-98,070 /-|
IIT Mandi Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Trade Test/ Interview
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
How to Apply for IIT Mandi Recruitment 2022
IIT Mandi Recruitment 2022 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 28 October at 16.59 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of IIT Mandi Non Teaching Post application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Online Applications are invited for filling up the IIT Mandi Non Teaching Post on Direct Recruitment Basis.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of IIT Mandi Recruitment 2022 application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- IIT Mandi Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 30 September 2022 to 28 October 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in IIT Mandi Recruitment 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required
- Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
IIT Mandi Official Notice & Link
Join Telegram Group