Income Tax Department Kerala Recruitment 2021 Application Form
Updated :- 04 December 2021
Income Tax Department, Kerala invites applications from candidates who have respective qualification to fill 07 vacancies of Tax Assistant & MTS Sports Quota Post through “Income Tax Department Kerala Recruitment 2021 Notification”. Any candidate who wants to get the opportunity of service through the department. They can send the application form By Post.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the official notification issued by Income Tax Department, Kerala. All the important links are given at the end of this article.
Income Tax Department, Kerala
Kerala Tax Assistant & MTS Sports Quota Vacancy 2021
Income Tax Department Kerala Recruitment 2021
- Application Form Start : 01 December 2021
- Application Form Submission Last Date :- 31 December 2021
- Download Application Form :
- Further Process: Stay connected with the official website/ Newspapers.
- Source :- Official Website
- UR, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 25 Years (MTS)
- Maximum Age Limit : 27 Years (Tax Assistant)
- Age Limit as on : 01 April 2021
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- Tax Assistant:
- Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent
- Having Data Entry speed of 8000 Depressions per hour
- Multi Tasking Staff:
- Matriculation or its equivalent
- The proficiency will be evaluated on the basis of their participation in recognized tournaments/ events in the calendar years 2020, 2019, 2018 & 2017 for which details should be furnished as Annexure A.
- Games/ Sports For Which Recruitment Is Being Made:
- Athletics (including Track and Field events), Badminton, Table Tennis, Swimming, Rowing.
- For more details read the official notification.
VACANCY DETAILS :: 07
|Tax Assistant||05||Rs. 25,500- 81,100/-|
|Multi Tasking Staff||02||Rs. 18000 – 56,900/-|
BRO GREF SELECTION PROCESS
- Trial Test
- Written Exam/ Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Merit List
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for written test. The written examination for the post of Tax Assistants/MTS will be in English and will consist of objective type multiple choice questions in General Knowledge, Reasoning, Numerical/ Quantitative Aptitude, General English and General Awareness.
- The candidates who qualify in the written test will be called for Trials. Based on the aggregate marks obtained in the first phase and the second phase, the candidates will be ranked for selection.
- The candidates applying for Tax Assistants posts will be requires to take a data entry test for 15 minutes.
- The written examination and field trials will be held in Kochi.
POSTAL ADDRESS :- “Deputy Commissioner of Income-Tax (HQ)(Admn.), O/o the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income-Tax, Kerala, C.R. Building, I.S. Press Road, Kochi 682018”.
Documents at this address, including self-attested copies, should be sent by Post/ Personally on or before the last date .
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR APPLICATION
Self-attested copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- All Educational and Technical qualification certificate.
- Birth certificate (Mark sheet ).
- Caste certificate, if you belong to reserved category.
- Copy of Experience, Residence Certificate.
- Sports/games certificates as mentioned in Annexure-A
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- The candidates must clearly super scribe ““Application for recruitment in sports quota in Income Tax Department 2021-22” on the top of the envelope in Capital letters.
- Candidates appearing for written test and skill test will travel on their own expenses.
- No cutting or mistakes in the application.
- The application should be filled up in Block Letters in English using ink pen or ballpoint pen preferably Black ink
- Only one application should be submitted by the candidate. If any candidate submits more than one application, all the applications will be summarily rejected
- The applications received after the last date will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Income Tax Department, Kerala reserves the right to change the number of vacancies, if necessary.
Join Telegram Group