TITLE :- Income Tax Inspector And Stenographer Job 2020
POST UPDATE :- 19 December 2020
SHORT INFO :- “Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax” has invited applications from desirous sportspersons to fill the vacant posts through “Income Tax Inspector And Stenographer Job 2020”. Whatever candidates want to get the opportunity of service through the department. That eligible candidate can apply.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the department. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax
Income Tax Inspector And Stenographer Job 2020
- Application Submission Last Date :- 02 February 2021
- Further Process : – Stay Connected with Official Website.
- General, OBC And EWS Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
AGE LIMITS AS ON 02 FEBRUARY 2021
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 30 Years (Income Tax Inspectors)
- Maximum Age Limits : 27 Years (Tax Assistant/ Stenographer)
- Applicants of reserved category will be given additional age relaxation as per rules.
- Income Tax Inspectors :- Candidates Have Degree from a Recognized University or Equivalent.
- Tax Assistants:- Candidates Have Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- And Having Data Entry Speed of 8000 Key Depressions per Hour.
- Stenographer Grade – II :- Candidates Have 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- Dictation: 10 minutes @ 80 w.p.m.
- Transcription: 50 w.p.m. (English) or 65 w.p.m. (Hindi) (computer only)
- For More Information, Please Read The Official Notification.
VACANCY DETAILS/ TOTAL POST 08
|Post Name||Unreserved||OBC||SC||Total||Basic Pay|
|Tax Assistant ||03||03||00||06||25500/-|
CANDIDATES SPORTS ELIGIBILITY AS PER PARA 6
A player considered to be meritorious may be appointed with reference to the following criteria: –
- A state or the country in a National or International Competition in any of the games. OR Their University in the Inter-University Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Board in any of the games. OR
- The State Schools Team in the National Sports/Games for Schools conducted by All India School Federation in any of the games/sports. OR Sportspersons who have been awarded the National Award in Physical / Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Campaign.
For More Information Please Read the Official Notification.
APPLICATION SENDING ADDRESS
ADDRESS :- Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax (MP&CG) Aayakar Bhawan, 48 Arera Hills, Hoshangabad Road, Bhopal – 462011
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application By Post or by Yourself.
- Subject to fulfillment of qualification against serial number 01 to 01 above, applications will be scrutinized and suitable candidates will be shortlisted for further selection process.
- Short listed candidates will be required to appear for interview / verification of the certificate and if further required, the players may also have to undergo a ground / proficiency test.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION
Self-attested copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificate.
- Date of birth certificate (10th Class Mark sheet ).
- Sports/Games Certificates as Mentioned at S.No. 04.
- Caste Certificate. If you belong to the reserved category.
- Aadhaar Card Copy.
- A self-addressed envelope.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicant should write the Application “Post Name, Sports and Category “
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, in English in plain and capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- On appointment the candidates will be liable for posting at any place in Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh region.
- The latest color photograph verified by the gazetted officer should also be pasted on the application form.
- The selected candidates will be on probation for 02 years or for such period as per the extant instructions of the Government of India. The selected candidate will be required to represent the Income Tax Department, MP and CG area as decided in the tournament / meetings. Selected candidates will have to pledge not to apply for transfer of differential charges for a minimum period of 10 years.
- Applicant must be an athlete, badminton, shooting, squash, swimming or table tennis player. If the above players are not available then the posts can be filled from the players of other sports.
- Applicant should have attained the sports qualification after 01 January 2017.
- Submission of false/incorrect/incomplete information, and/or dubious/bogus documents shall disqualify the candidature.
Note:- Read the official Notification for more information and we will not be responsible for any errors.
Free Download Application Form