TITLE :- Income Tax MTS And Other Post Recruitment 2021
POST UPDATE :- 26 March 2021
SHORT INFO :- “Chief Commissioner of Income Tax” has invited applications from sportsperson to fill the vacant posts through “Income Tax MTS And Other Post Recruitment 2021”. Whatever candidates want to get the opportunity of service through the department. That eligible candidate can apply.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the department. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, Delhi
Income Tax MTS And Other Post Recruitment 2021
- Application Submission Last Date :- 15 April 2021
- Further Process : – Stay Connected with Official Website.
- General, OBC And EWS Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
AGE LIMITS AS ON 01 AUGUST 2020
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 27/ 30 Years (Post Wise)
- Applicants of reserved category will be given additional age relaxation as per rules.
- Income Tax Inspectors :- Candidates Have Degree from a Recognized University or Equivalent.
- Tax Assistants:- Candidates Have Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- And Having Data Entry Speed of 8000 Key Depressions per Hour.
- Stenographer Grade – II :- Candidates Have 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- Dictation: 10 minutes @ 80 w.p.m.
- Transcription: 50 w.p.m. (English) or 65 w.p.m. (Hindi) (computer only)
- Multi Tasking Staff : Candidates should have passed 10th class or equivalent from any recognized board or university.
For More Information, Please Read The Official Notification.
VACANCY DETAILS/ TOTAL POST 14
|Post Name||Vacancy||Age Limits||Salary|
|01||18-30 Years||9300-34800/- + Grade Pay|
|Tax Assistant ||04||18-27 Years||5200-20200/- + Grade Pay|
|03||18-27 Years||5200-20200/- + Grade Pay|
|MTS||06||18-27 Years||5200-20200/- + Grade Pay|
CANDIDATES SPORTS ELIGIBILITY
A player considered to be meritorious may be appointed with reference to the following criteria: –
- A state or the country in a National or International Competition in any of the games. OR Their University in the Inter-University Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Board in any of the games. OR
- The State Schools Team in the National Sports/Games for Schools conducted by All India School Federation in any of the games/sports. OR Sportsperson who have been awarded the National Award in Physical / Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Campaign.
For More Information Please Read the Official Notification.
LIST OF PREFERRED GAMES/ SPORTS
|Athletics||1 Male 100 Meters Hurdles.|
1 Male 800/1500 Meters.
1 Male Discuss Throw/Shot Put.
|Kabaddi||1 Male (Left Corner)|
|Football||3 Male (One Defender, One Striker & One Half)|
|Hockey||1 Male (Goalkeeper)|
1 Female (Forward)
|Body Builder||1 Male (Category above 80 Kg)|
|Cricket||3 Male (1 Medium/Fast Bowler, 1 Medium/Fast Bowler cum All rounder & 1 Wicket Keeper cum batsman)|
APPLICATION SENDING ADDRESS
POSTAL ADDRESS :- Deputy Commissioner of Income Tax [Hq] [Personnel] [NG], 3rd Floor, Room No 378A, Central Revenues Building, I.P. Estate, New Delhi – 110002
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application By Post or Personally.
- Subject to fulfillment of qualification against serial number 01 to 01 above, applications will be scrutinized and suitable candidates will be shortlisted for further selection process.
- Short listed candidates will be required to appear for interview / verification of the certificate and if further required, the players may also have to undergo a ground / proficiency test.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION
Self-attested copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificate.
- Date of birth certificate (10th Class Mark sheet ).
- Sports/Games Certificates as Mentioned at S.No. 05.
- Caste Certificate. If you belong to the reserved category.
- Aadhaar Card Copy.
- A self-addressed envelope.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicant should write the Application “Post Name, Sports and Category “
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, in English in plain and capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- The latest color photograph verified by the gazetted officer should also be pasted on the application form.