TITLE :- India Post Delhi Despatch Rider Recruitment 2021
POST UPDATE :- 03 March 2021
SHORT INFO :- “Department of Posts, New Delhi” has invited applications from desirous citizens to fill the vacant posts through “India Post Delhi Despatch Rider Recruitment 2021”. Whatever candidates want to get the opportunity of service through the department. That eligible candidate can apply.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the department. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Department of Posts, New Delhi
India Post Delhi Despatch Rider Recruitment 2021
- Application Submission Last Date :- 05 April 2021
- Further Process :- Please stay connected with the official website.
- All Category Candidates Fee :- 0/-
AGE LIMITS AS ON 01 JULY 2020
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 30 Years
- Extra Age Relaxations as Per Rules.
- Candidates Should Have Passed 8th Class From Any Recognized Board/ Institute. And Candidates Must Have Velid Driving License (Motor Cycle, Three Wheeler and Light Motor Vehicle).
- For More Information, Please Read The Official Notification.
VACANCY DETAILS & TOTAL POST 06
|Post Name||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total||Pay Scale|
|Despatch Rider||05||00||01||00||00||06||Rs. 19900-63200/-|
APPLICATION SENDING ADDRESS
ADDRESS :- The Senior Manager C-121, Naraina Industrial Area, Phase I, Naraina, New Delhi – 110028
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application, Only in Speed Post or Registered Post .
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION
Self-attested copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificate.
- Date of birth certificate (Mark sheet Copy).
- Caste Certificate. If you belong to the reserved category.
- Copy of Experience Certificate.
- Wrote your address and five rupee stamp ticket envelope.
- Copy of Driving license.
- Two Self- Attested Passport size Photo.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicant should write the “Application for the Post Of __ Despatch Rider [Direct Rectt] at MMS Delhi”
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, in English in plain and capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Applicants for recruitment have to come at their own risk and expenses.
Official Notification + Form
Note:- Go to the official website for more information and we will not be responsible for any errors.