TITLE :- India Post GDS Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 | Last Date Extended
POST UPDATE :- 31 MAY 2021
SHORT INFO :- “Department of Post (India Post)” has invited applications from desirous citizens to fill the vacant posts through “India Post GDS Maharashtra Recruitment 2021”. Whatever candidates want to get the opportunity of service through the department. That eligible candidate can apply.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the department. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
The remaining links are given below the post.
Department of Post (India Post)
Gramin Dak Sevaks Cycle-III/2020-21
India Post GDS Maharashtra Recruitment 2021
- Registration Start :- 27 April 2021
- Registration Last Date :- 10 June 2021
- Fee Payment Last Date : 10 June 2021
- Merit List Available : Notified Soon
- General, OBC And EWS Candidates Fee : 100/–
- SC, ST & PH Candidates Fee : 0/-
- All Category Female Candidates Fee : 0/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through India Post E Challan Submit at Nearest Head Post Office/ GPO fee mode.
AGE LIMITS AS ON 27 APRIL 2021
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 40 Years
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- Candidates have passed 10th Class with Mathematics and English as a Subject.
- for More Information Read the Official Notification.
VACANCY DETAILS/ TOTAL POST :: 2428
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of the applications submitted online, as per the rules, as per the automatically generated merit list.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualifications. Only the marks obtained in 10th grade of approved boards approved for percentage of accuracy of 4 decimals Criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing in all subjects is required as per the relevant approved Board norms, subject to the conditions specified in Section B of the notification relating to the required educational qualification keeping in view the candidate for the calculation of qualification.
- Candidates with both marks and grades in the marks list will have to apply with marks only. If any candidate applies with grade, then only his / her application liable for disqualification.
- In the case of a list of marks consisting of grades / marks, the marks shall be reckoned with conversion of grades and multiplication factor (9.5) taking the maximum marks or marks as 100 as grades.
HOW TO FILL ONLINE FORM
- India Post GDS Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 Candidate Can Apply Between 27/04/2021 to 10/06/2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in India Post GDS Maharashtra Recruitment 2021.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Pay Exam Fee