TITLE :- India Post Madurai Skilled Artisan Recruitment 2021
POST UPDATE :- 03 April 2021
SHORT INFO :- “Department of Posts, Madurai (Tamil Nadu)” has invited applications from desirous citizens to fill the vacant posts through “India Post Madurai Skilled Artisan Recruitment 2021”. Whatever candidates want to get the opportunity of service through the department. That eligible candidate can apply.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the department. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Department of Posts, Madurai (Tamil Nadu)
India Post Madurai Skilled Artisan Recruitment 2021
- Application Submission Last Date :- 30 April 2021
- Further Process :- Please stay connected with the official website.
- All Category Candidates Fee :- 100/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- Candidates pay the application fee through Indian Postal Order only.
PAY APPLICATION FEE
- IN FAVOR OF : Manager, Mail Motor Service, Madurai
AGE LIMITS AS ON 01 JULY 2021
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 30 Years
- Extra Age Relaxations as Per Rules.
ELIGIBILITY DETAILS & TOTAL POST 02
|Post Name||Vacancy||Age Limits||Qualifications|
|Tyreman (Skilled Artisan)||01||19900-63200/-|
- Candidates should have 8th standard pass with experience of one year in the respective trade. OR
- A certificate in the respective trade from any technical institutions recognized by Government.
|Blacksmith (Skilled Artisan)||01||19900-63200/-|
APPLICATION SENDING ADDRESS
ADDRESS :- The Manager, Mail Motor Service, CTO Compound, Tallakulam, Madurai- 625001
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application, Only in Speed Post or Registered Post .
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION
Self-attested copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificate.
- Date of birth certificate (Mark sheet Copy).
- Caste Certificate. If you belong to the reserved category.
- Copy of experience certificate. If the candidate has.
- Copy of self-attested ITI certificate. If the candidate has.
- Wrote your address and five rupee stamp ticket envelope.
- A Self- Attested Passport size Photo.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicant should write the “Application for the Post Of __ at MMS Madurai.”
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, in English in plain and capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Applicants for recruitment have to come at their own risk and expenses.
Note:- Go to the official website for more information and we will not be responsible for any errors.