India Post Office GDS Result 2022
Updated :- 10 November 2022
India Post, Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) had invited applications from interested citizens to fill the vacant posts through “India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2022”. The result of which has recently been released by the department. Candidates who had participated in the examination can check their exam results by visiting the link given below.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
India Post, Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
India Post Office GDS Vacancy 2022 Notification
India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2022
- Online Registration Start :- 02 May 2022
- Registration Last Date :- 05 June 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 05 June 2022
- 1st Result List Available : 20 June 2022
- 2nd Result List Available : 20 July 2022
- 3rd Result List Available : 02 August 2022
- 4th Result List Available : 25 August 2022
- 5th Result List Available : 22 September 2022
- 6th Result List Available : 18 October 2022
- 7th Result List Available : 10 November 2022
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee : 100/-
- SC, ST, PH Candidates Fee : 0/-
- All Category Female Candidates Fee : 0/-
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking fee mode
India Post Office GDS Age Limit
- Minimum Age Required :- 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 40 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 05 June 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
India Post GDS Circle/ State Wise Vacancy :: 38,926
|Circle Name||Vacancy||Circle Name||Vacancy|
|Jammu & Kashmir||265||Jharkhand||610|
India Post Office GDS Eligibility
- Candidates should have Secondary School Examination pass certificate of “10th standard” having passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects)
- The candidate should have studied the local language i.e. at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects].
- Knowledge of Cycling.
- For more details please read the official notification.
India Post Office GDS Selection Process
- Merit List
- Document Verification
- Medical/ Fitness Test
- The selection process will be completed by 15.11.2022.
How to Fill India Post GDS Online Form 2022
- India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 02 May 2022 To 05 June 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.