India Post Payments Bank IPPB GDS Executive Result 2022
Updated :- 20 July 2022
India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) invited applications from interested candidates to fill the vacant posts through “India Post Payments Bank GDS Vacancy 2022”. The Result of the exam has been issued. Desirous candidates who have applied for recruitment can download their Result.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
India Post Payments Bank (IPPB)
IPPB Gramin Dak Sevak GDS Result 2022
India Post Payments Bank GDS Vacancy 2022
ADVT. NO. 01/ 2022-23 WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Online Registration Start :- 10 May 2022
- Registration Last Date :- 27 May 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 27 May 2022
- Exam Date : 26 June 2022
- Download Admit Card : 17 June 2022
- Result Declared : 20 July 2022
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates :- 700/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 700/-
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking fee mode
IPPB GDS Age Limit
- Minimum Age Required :- 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 30 April 2022
- Candidates should have been born not earlier than 30/04/1987 and not later than 30/04/2002 (Both dates Included)
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
India Post Payments Bank GDS Eligibility
- Graduate from University/ Institution/ recognized Board.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a GDS.
- For more details read the official notification.
IPPB Gramin Dak Sevak GDS Vacancy :: 650
|State Nam||Vacancy||State Name||Vacancy|
|Jammu & Kashmir||05||Karnataka||42|
IPPB GDS Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Language Proficiency Test
- Document Verification
- Medical/ Fitness Test
India Post Payments Bank GDS Written Exam
|Awareness about IPPB products||20||20|
|Basic Banking/Payment Banks Awareness||20||20|
|Computer Awareness, Digital Payments/ Banking and Telecom awareness||20||20|
Type of Examination:
- Time Duration: 90 Minutes
- Number of Questions: 120 Questions
- Maximum Marks: 120 Marks
- Negative Marking: No
- All tests except for test of English language shall be in English and Hindi.
- Minimum qualifying percentage of marks in the exam will be 40.
How to Fill Online Form 2022
- India Post Payments Bank GDS Vacancy 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 10 May 2022 To 27 May 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in India Post Payments Bank GDS Vacancy 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Official Notice & Link
Download Admit Card
Last Date Extended Notice
Join Govt. Job Group