TITLE :- Indian Air Force AFCAT 02/2020 Result
POST DATE :- 20 October 2020
SHORT INFO :- “Indian Air Force (IAF)” invited applications from interested candidates to fill the vacant posts through “Indian Air Force AFCAT 02/2020”. The candidates who participated in the examination can see the result of their examination.
Candidates should read the information given here and the official notifications issued by the department. Some links related to recruitment are provided before the article and all the remaining important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
And the remaining links are given below the post.
Indian Air Force (IAF)
Indian Air Force AFCAT 02/2020
- Registration Start :- 15 June 2020
- Registration Last Date :- 14 July 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 14 July 2020
- Exam Date :- 03-04 October 2020
- Download Admit Card :- 16 September 2020
- Result Available : 20 October 2020
- AFCAT Entry All Candidates Fee: 250 /-
- Meteorology Entry Fee: 0 /-
- NCC Special Entry Fee: 0 /-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan fee mode.
AGE LIMITS AS ON 01 JULY 2021
- Minium Age Required : 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 24 & 26 Years ( Post Wise )
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
Candidates Required Eligibility For Various Post
|Sr. No.||Entry Type||Branch Name||Age Limits||Eligibility|
- Bachelor Degree in any Stream with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 Level / BE/ B.Tech Course With 60% Marks.
|Ground Duty Technical||20-26 Years|
- Aeronautical Engineering (Electronics) : Candidates 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam Passed with 60% Marks in Physics and Math Minimum 4 Year Graduation / Technology/ Integrated PG Degree in Engineering.
- Aeronautical Engineering (Mechanical) : Candidates 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam Passed with 60% Marks in Physics and Math and 4 Year Engineering / Technology Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Industrial Engineering.
|Ground Duty Non -Technical Eligibility Details|
|Administration & Logistics||20-26 Years|
- Bachelor Degree in any Stream with 60% Marks.
- Physical Eligibilities : Height (Male) : 157.5 CMs. | Height (Female) : 152 CMs.
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce B.Com with 60% Marks.
- Physical Eligibilities :Height (Male) : 157.5 CMs. | Height (Female) : 152 CMs.
- MBA / MCA / MA / M.Sc. Degree with 50% Marks.
- Physical Eligibility :Height (Male) : 157.5 CMs. | Height (Female) : 152 CMs.
- Master Degree in any Stream From any Recognized University In India.
|2.||NCC Special Entry||Flying||20-24 Years|
- NCC Air Wing Senior Division “C” Certificate and Other Details as Per Flying Branch Eligibility.
|3.||Metrology Entry||Ground Duty Non- Technical||20-26 Years|
- Read the Official Notification for More Eligibility Details.
How to Fill Form
- Indian Air Force AFCAT 02/2020 Online Form 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 15/06/2020 to 14/07/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Indian Air Force AFCAT 02/2020 Online Form 2020.
- Check All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Download Admit Card
Download New Exam Date