TITLE :- Indian Air force AFCAT Entry 01/2021 | Last Date Extended
POST DATE :- 24 December 2020
SHORT INFO :- “Indian Air Force (IAF)” has invited applications from desirous citizens to fill the vacant posts through “Indian Air force AFCAT Entry 01/2021”. Whichever candidates wish to achieve this distinction by serving through the department. That eligible candidate can apply.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the department. Some links related to recruitment are provided before the article and all the remaining important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
And the remaining links are given below the post.
Indian Air Force (IAF)
Indian Air force AFCAT Entry 01/2021
- Registration Start :- 01 December 2020
- Registration Last Date :- 30 December 2020
- Registration Last Date for Women : 11 January 2021
- Add & Modify Branch Preference for Women : 18 to 21 January 2021
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 30 December 2020
- Exam Date :- Notified Soon
- Download Admit Card :- Notified Soon
- AFCAT Entry All Candidates Fee: 250 /-
- Meteorology Entry Fee: 0 /-
- NCC Special Entry Fee: 0 /-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan fee mode.
AGE LIMITS AS ON 01 JANUARY 2022
- Mini Age Required : 20 Years
- Max Age : 24 & 26 Years ( Post Wise )
- Extra Age Relation as per Rules.
VACANCY DETAILS TOTAL POST 238
|Entry Type||Post Code||SSC||PC||Total Vacancies|
|Ground Duty Technical||AE (L)||40||27||67|
|Ground Duty Non Technical||Admin||19||12||31|
CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
|Entry Type||Branch Name||Age Limits||Eligibility|
- Bachelor Degree in any Stream with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 Level / BE/ B.Tech Course With 60% Marks.
|Ground Duty Technical||20-26 Years|
- Aeronautical Engineering (Electronics) : Candidates 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam Passed with 60% Marks in Physics and Math Minimum 4 Year Graduation / Technology/ Integrated PG Degree in Engineering.
- Aeronautical Engineering (Mechanical) : Candidates 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam Passed with 60% Marks in Physics and Math and 4 Year Engineering / Technology Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Industrial Engineering.
|Ground Duty Non -Technical Eligibility Details|
|Administration & Logistics||20-26 Years|
- Bachelor Degree in any Stream with 60% Marks.
- Physical Eligibilities : Height (Male) : 157.5 CMs. | Height (Female) : 152 CMs.
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce B.Com with 60% Marks.
- Physical Eligibilities :Height (Male) : 157.5 CMs. | Height (Female) : 152 CMs.
|NCC Special Entry||Flying||20-24 Years|
- NCC Air Wing Senior Division “C” Certificate and Other Details as Per Flying Branch Eligibility.
How to Fill Form
- Indian Air force AFCAT Entry 01/2021 Candidate Can Apply Between 15/06/2020 to 14/07/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Indian Air force AFCAT Entry 01/2021.
- Check All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Last Date Extended Notice