Indian Air Force Apprentice Online Form 2022 | Eligibility, Vacancy, Selection Process
Updated :- 11 February 2022
Indian Air Force (IAF) invites applications from candidates who have respective qualification to fill 80 vacancies of Apprentice post through “Indian Air Force Apprentice Vacancy 2022 Notification” from 28 January 2022 to 19 February 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the Indian Air Force (IAF). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Indian Air Force (IAF)
Airforce Apprentice Vacancy 2022 Notification
Indian Air Force Apprentice Vacancy 2022
ADVT. NO. A3TWT 03/2022 WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Online Registration Start :- 28 January 2022
- Registration Last Date :- 19 February 2022
- Complete Application Form :- 19 February 2022
- Written and Practical Exam Date :- 1-3 March 2022
- Merit List Available :- 17 March 2022
- Apprenticeship Course Start :- 01 April 2022
- For Upcoming Updates :- Join our Telegram Channel
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee: 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 0/-
- Female Candidates Fee : 0/-
- Minimum Age Required :- 14 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 21 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 01 April 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
IAF APPRENTICE ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- 10+2 Intermediate with 50% Marks and ITI Certificate with 65% Marks from recognized Board/ Institute.
- For more information read the official notification.
IAF APPRENTICE VACANCY:: 80
- Written Exam
- Skill Test/ Practical Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
HOW TO FILL IAF APPRENTICE ONLINE FORM
- Indian Air Force Apprentice Vacancy 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 28 January 2022 to 19 February 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Indian Air Force Apprentice Vacancy 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Join Telegram Group