Indian Air Force Cook Offline Form 2021-22 Application Form
Updated :- 18 December 2021
The Indian Air Force (IAF) applications from candidates who have respective qualification to fill 05 vacancies of Cook through “Indian Air Force Cook Offline Form 2021-22 Notification”. Any candidate who wants to get the opportunity of service through the Indian Air Force (IAF). They can send the application form By Post.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the The Indian Air Force (IAF). All the important links are given at the end of this article.
Indian Air Force (IAF)
Air Force Group C Cook Recruitment 2021
Indian Air Force Cook Offline Form 2021-22
ADVT. NO. 06/2021/DR WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Application Form Start : 18 December 2021
- Application Form Submission Last Date :- 16 January 2022
- Download Application Form :
Rs. 20/-Free (OnlineForms.in)
- Further Process: Stay connected with the official website/ Newspapers.
- Source :- 18-24 December 2021, Employment Newspaper
- UR, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
IAF GROUP C COOK AGE LIMIT
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 25 Years
- Age Limit as on: 16 January 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
IAF GROUP C VACANCY ELIGIBILITY
- Candidates should have passed Matriculation from a recognized board with a certificate or diploma in catering; 01 year experience in trade.
- For more details read the official notification.
IAF GROUP C COOK VACANCY :: 05
HQ Training Command, IAF
|Postal Address||Post Name||Vacancy|
|Air Officer Commanding AF Station, Bidar-585 401||Cook (Ordinary Grade)||02 (01-UR, 01-OBC)|
|Commandant Air Force Academy Hyderabad-500 043||Cook (Ordinary Grade)||03 (02-UR, 01-EWS, 01-ESM)|
IAF GROUP C SELECTION PROCESS
- Stage 1: Written Exam
- Stage 2: Skill Test/ Physical Test
- Stage 3: Medical Test
- Final Merit
- The information about which address to send the application form is given above.
- Documents at this address, including self-attested copies, should be sent by Ordinary Post on or before the last date .
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR APPLICATION
Attested copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Date of birth certificate (10th Class Mark sheet ).
- Caste/Reservation certificate, if the candidate is from reserved category.
- One envelopes with their own postal address bearing a postal stamp of 10/- Rupees.
- Copies of residence certificate.
- Two Additional Passport size photographs.
- Copy of Experience Certificate. If any.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- The candidates must clearly super scribe ““Application for the post of Post Name Cook (OG) And Category___ Against Advertisement No.06/2021/DR” on the top of the envelope in Capital letters.
- No cutting or mistakes in the application.
- Photocopies of all educational certificates.
- The applications received after the last date will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Incomplete/illegible/ineligible applications will be deemed invalid and rejected.
- The employer has the right to cancel or modify the notification without assigning any reasons thereof.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in written exam and selection will be done on merit basis.
- Department will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss.
Join Telegram Group