Indian Air Force LDC Recruitment 2022 Application Form
Updated :- 21 May 2022
The Indian Air Force (Ministry of Defence) invites applications from candidates who have the respective educational qualifications to fill 04 vacancies in Lower Division Clerk (LDC) posts through the “Indian Air Force LDC Recruitment 2022 Notification from 21 May 2022 to 20 June 2022”. Candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through the offline mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the Indian Air Force (Ministry of Defence). All the important links are given at the end of this article.Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Indian Air Force (Ministry of Defence)
Air Force LDC Vacancy 2022 Offline Form
Indian Air Force LDC Recruitment 2022
- Application Form Start :- 21 May 2022
- Application Submission Last Date :- 20 June 2022
- Download Offline Form :-
₹ 20/-Free (OnlineForms.in)
- Source: 21-27 May 2022, Employment Newspaper
- For Upcoming Updates :- Join our Telegram Channel
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
Air Force LDC Age Limit
- Minimum Age Required :- 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 25 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 28 November 2021
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
Indian Air Force LDC Qualification
- Candidates should have 12th Class pass from a recognized Board.
- Typing Speed: 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on computer. (35 wpm and 30 wpm correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
- Read the official notification for qualification details.
Indian Airforce LDC Vacancy :: 04
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||04 (UR-1, OBC-1, SC-2)||Rs. 19,900-63,200/-|
Indian Air Force LDC Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Skill Test/ Practical/ Physical Test
- Document Verification
- Medical/ Fitness Test
- Selected candidate will be subject to all India service liability.
Indian Air Force LDC Postal Address
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application through Ordinary Post Only.
Required Documents to be Attached with the Application Form
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Birth certificate (Matriculation Certificate).
- Caste Certificate, if you belong to reserved category.
- Domicile/ Residence Certificate.
- Experience Certificate. If any relevant to post.
- Aadhar Card/ Any other ID Card.
- Self addressed envelope with stamp (s) Rs. 10/- pasted.
- Two passport size photograph (same as fixed on the application form).
- In case of ex-serviceman self attested photocopy of discharge book is to be submitted alongwith the application.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions & Instructions
- Candidates must clearly subscribed the word, “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF____________ AND CATEGORY_________ AGAINST ADVERTISEMENT NO. 03/2022/DR” on the top of the envelope while sending the application form.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph application will be rejected.
- Application as per format given under (typed in English/Hindi), duly supported with the following documents is to reach the concerned Air Force Station through ordinary post.
- Applications received prior to the date of publication of this notification and after closing date will not be entertained and will be rejected. IAF will not be responsible for any kind of postal delay.
- The centre for examination/ skill / practical / physical test will be intimated to the candidate in due course. The centre may be different from the place to which the application was sent. This is done purely for administrative convenience.
- NO TA/DA will be paid to attend the written test / skill / practical / physical test.
Air Force LDC Official Notice & Link
Air Force LDC Offline Form Kaise Bhare
Join Telegram Group