Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
Updated :- 22 June 2022
“Indian Army” invites applications from candidates who have respective qualification to fill 40,000 vacancies of Agniveer Post through “Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Notification”. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the Indian Army. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Join Indian Army
[Agniveer] India Army Agnipath Yojana 2022 Online Form
Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022
- Indian Army Agnipath Recruitment Process Start :- 01 July 2022
- Army Agniveer Rally Start:- 2nd Week August 2022
- 1st Batch Exam Date : 16 Oct & 13 Nov 2022
- 1st Batch Training Start:- December 2022
- 2nd Batch Exam Schedule :- January 2022
- 2nd Batch Training Start :- February 2022
- 1st Batch Report to Units after Training :- July 2023
- Training Duration :- 10 Week to 06 Months
- Upcoming Govt Job Updates :- Join Telegram Channel
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee : 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 0/-
Indian Army Agniveer Scheme Age Limit
- Minimum Age Required : 17.5 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 23 Years
- Age Limit as on : 01 October 2022
- The upper age limit has been relaxed from 21 years to 23 years as a onetime measure for the recruiting year 2022-23.
Indian Army Agniveer Scheme Qualification
Agniveer (General Duty) (All Arms):
- Class 10th/Matric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject.
Agniveer (Technical) (All Arms, Aviation & Ammunition Examiner):
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject. OR
- 10+2 Intermediate exam pass from any recognized State Education Board or Central Education Board to include NIOS and ITI course of minimum one year in required field with NSQF level 4 or above.
Agniveer Clerk / Store Keeper (Technical) (All Arms):
- 10+2 | Intermediate Exam Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Maths/Accounts /Book Keeping in Class XII is mandatory.
Agniveer Tradesmen (All Arms):
- Candidates should have Class 10th simple pass from any recognized board/ university. Should have scored 33% in each subject.
Agniveer Tradesmen (All Arms):
- Candidates should have Class 8th simple pass from any recognized board/ university. Should have scored 33% in each subject.
- For more details read the official notification.
Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment Scheme Vacancy
|Force||1st & 2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year|
- The Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) decides to reserve 10% vacancies for recruitment in CAPFs and Assam Rifles for Agniveers. source: HMO India (Twitter)
- AGNIPATH Scheme: Raksha Mantri Shri Rajnath Singh has approved a proposal to reserve 10% of the job vacancies in Ministry of Defence for ‘Agniveers’ meeting requisite eligibility criteria.
- The 10% reservation will be implemented in the Indian Coast Guard and defence civilian posts, and all the 16 Defence Public Sector Undertakings. This reservation would be in addition to existing reservation for ex-servicemen. Source: RMO India (Twitter)
Agnipath Scheme 2022 Salary Structure
Indian Army Agniveer Selection Process
- Physical Test/ Documentation
- Medical Test
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
Indian Army Agniveer Physical Test
Candidates are required to bring following documents/certificate in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site :-
- (a) Admit Card Printed on Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
- (b) Photograph. Twenty (20) copies of unattested Passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old Computerised/photocopied/shopped photographs will NOT be accepted. Photographs must be with proper hair cut and clean shave (except Sikh Candidates).
- Education Certificate with marks sheet of all educational qualifications.
- Domicile Certificate: Domicile Certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
- Caste Certificate: Caste Certificate affixed with photograph of the candidate issued by the Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
- Religion Certificate: Religion Certificate to be issued by the Tehsildar/ SDM (if religion as “SIKH/ HINDU/ MUSLIM/ CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in caste certificate).
- School Character Certificate: School Character Certificate issued by the School/College Principal/Headmaster where the candidates last studied.
- Character Certificate: Character Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/Municipal Corporation within last six months.
- Unmarried Certificate: Unmarried Certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/Municipal Corporation within last six months.
- NCC Certificate: NCC A/B/C Certificate and Republic Day Parade certificate should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority.
- Affidavit: Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen duly attested by notary will be submitted by candidate at the Rally Site without fail.
- Others: Relationship Certificate, Sports Certificate, Certificate of Bonus Marks, Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card, Police Character Certificate, Sarpanch/Nagar Sewak (Residence Proof).
- Vaccination Certificate: All candidates appearing for rally should be fully vaccinated for Covid-19. The certificate to be produced to auth upon asking
Written Test through Common Entrance Examination (CEE)
- (a) Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue. Date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards.
- (b) Admit Card for the CEE for the Rally Fit candidates will be issued at Rally Site itself.
- (c) Admit Card for the CEE for the review Fit cases will be issued after getting medically fit by concerned specialist/specialists at MH.
Indian Army Agniveer Scheme 2022
- Candidates will be enrolled under Army Act, 1950 for a service
duration of four (04) years including the training period.
- Agniveers so enrolled will be subject to Army Act, 1950 and will be liable to go wherever ordered, by land, sea or air.
- Agniveers so enrolled under the scheme, will not be eligible for any kind of Pension or Gratuity.
- Service of Agniveers will commence from the date of enrolment.
- Agniveers would form a distinct rank in the IA, different from any other existing ranks.
- Agniveers will be liable to be assigned any duty in organisational interest, as decided from time to time.
- Agniveers can be posted to any regiment/unit and can be further transferred in organisational interest.
- (i) All Agniveers will be discharged on completion of four years of service.
- (ii) On discharge after completion of four years, Agniveers will be paid a ‘Seva Nidhi’ package to enable them to return to the society for pursuing employment in other sectors.
- (iii) Agniveers will not be eligible for any kind of pension or gratuity, neither will they be eligible for Ex Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS), Canteen Stores Department (CSD) facilities, Ex Serviceman status and other related benefits.
- (iv) Agniveers will be barred from disclosing classified information gained during service to any unauthorised person or source under Official Secrets Act, 1923.
Enrolment for Regular Cadre:
- (i) Based on organisational requirements and policies promulgated, Agniveers who are completing their engagement period in each batch will be offered an opportunity to apply for enrolment in the regular cadre of IA.
- These applications will be considered in a centralised manner by the Army based on an objective criteria including performance during their engagement period and not more than 25% of each specific batch of Agniveers will be enrolled in regular cadre of the IA, post completion of their four year engagement period.
- (ii) Agniveers so enrolled as regular cadre would be required to serve for a further engagement period of 15 years and will be governed by terms and conditions of service (of Junior Commissioned Officer/ Other Ranks in IA) currently in vogue (as amended from time to time).
- Agniveers will not have any right to be selected. Selection will be exclusive jurisdiction of the IA.
- As part of the enrolment process, each Agniveer will be required to formally accept all terms and conditions of the Agnipath Scheme.
- For personnel below the age of 18 years, the enrolment form will need to be signed by the parents/ guardians, in accordance with extant provisions.
- On being enrolled, candidates will be imparted suitable military training based on organisational requirements.
- Grant of leave will be subject to exigencies of service. The following leave may be applicable for Agniveers during their engagement period:- Annual Leave: Upto 30 days per year, Sick Leave: Based on medical advice.
- A distinctive insignia will be worn by the Agniveers on their uniform during their service period. Detailed instructions shall be issued separately.
Medical & CSD Facilities:
- For the duration of their engagement period in the IA, Agniveers will be entitled for medical facility at military hospitals as well as CSD provisions.
Seva Nidhi Package:
- On discharge at four years, the corpus of ₹5.02 lakhs will be matched by the GoI, an amount of ₹10.04 lakhs and accrued interest will be given to the Agniveers.
- The Agniveer pay is a composite package and will not be eligible for any Dearness Allowance and Military Service Pay. He will get applicable Risk & Hardship, Ration, Dress and Travel allowances as decided by the GoI from time to time.
Life Insurance Cover:
- Agniveers will be provided non-contributory life insurance cover of ₹48 lakhs for the duration of their engagement period and they will not be eligible for Army Group Insurance Fund (AGIF) schemes/ benefits.
Benefits for Personnel Exiting at Four Years of Service:
- (a) Seva Nidhi Package: Refer Para 12(b) above. The corpus generated after four years of contribution will be paid to the exiting Agniveers.
- (b) ‘Agniveer’ Skill Certificate: At the end of engagement period, a detailed skill set certificate will be provided to the Agniveers, highlighting the skills and level of competency acquired by the personnel during their engagement period.
- (c) Class 12th Certificate: Agniveers who have been enrolled after qualifying Class 10th, a certificate for 12th(equivalent) will be given on completion of their four years engagement period, based on skills attained. Detailed instructions shall be issued separately.
Indian Army Agniveer Scheme Online Form 2022
- Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply from 1st July 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Indian Army Agniveer Official Notice & Link
From 01 July 2022
Download Rally Notification
Download Detailed Notice
Airforce Agniveer 2022
Indian Navy Agniveer 2022
Join Telegram Group