TITLE :- Indian Army Jhansi Fireman Recruitment 2021
POST UPDATE :- 19 April 2021
SHORT INFO :- “Indian Army” has invited applications from desirous citizens to fill the vacant posts through “Indian Army Jhansi Fireman Recruitment 2021”. Whatever candidates want to get the opportunity of service through the department. That eligible candidate can apply.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the department. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Join Indian Army
192 PET PL ASC, C/O 56 APO (Jhansi)
Indian Army Jhansi Fireman Recruitment 2021
- Application Submission Last Date :- 07 May 2021
- Vacancy Published : Employment Newspaper 17-23 April 2021
- Further Process :- Please stay connected with the official website.
- All Category Candidates Fee :- 0/-
AGE LIMITS AS ON 07 MAY 2021
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 25 Years
- Extra Age Relaxation as Per Rules.
- Candidates Should Have Passed Matriculation or Equivalent from any recognized Board.
- For More Information, Please Read The Official Notification.
VACANCY DETAILS & TOTAL POST 02
|02 (UR)||Rs. 5,200-20,200/-|
- Physical Test / Written Test / Practical Test / Interview / Medical Test
APPLICATION SENDING ADDRESS
POSTAL ADDRESS :- Officer Commanding, 192 PET PL ASC, Pin – 905192, C/o 56 APO [Jhansi]
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application By Registered Post Only.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION
Self-attested copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificate.
- Date of birth certificate (Mark sheet Copy).
- Copy of Employment Registration Card. If Any
- Copy of Experience Certificate. If the candidate has.
- Copy of Fireman Certificate. If any
- Copy of Residence Certificate.
- Any Id Proof (Aadhar/ Pan Card/DL/ Voter Card).
- One self-written address envelope. Which has a postage of 24/- rupees.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicant should write the Application for the Post Of “Fireman”
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, in English in plain and capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Applicants for recruitment have to come at their own risk and expenses.
HOW TO OPEN APPLICATION FORM
- First of All Download the Application Form.
- Now Open the PDF and Fill in ‘onlineforms’ in the Password.
- Now You Can Print Out the Application Form and Fill it.
Note:- Go to the official website for more information and we will not be responsible for any errors.