TITLE :- Indian Army NCC 50th Course Recruitment 2021
POST UPDATE :- 17 JUNE 2021
SHORT INFO :- “Indian Army ” has invited applications from desirous citizens to fill the vacant posts through “Indian Army NCC 50th Course Recruitment 2021”. Whatever candidates want to get the opportunity of service through the department. That eligible candidate can apply.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the department. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Join Indian Army
NCC Special Entry Scheme 50th Course Oct 2021
Indian Army NCC 50th Course Recruitment 2021
- Registration Start :- 16 June 2021
- Registration Last Date :- 15 July 2021 03:00 PM
- General, OBC And EWS Candidates Fee : 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 0/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- No application fees have been sought from candidates of any category for the application. Applicants only have to apply for it online.
AGE LIMITS AS ON 01 JULY 2021
- Minimum Age Required : 19 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 25 Years
- (born not earlier than 02 Jul 1996 and not later than 01 Jul 2002; both dates inclusive).
CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- Candidates have Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years.
VACANCY DETAILS & TOTAL POST : 55
HOW TO FILL ONLINE FORM
- Indian Army NCC 50th Course Recruitment 2021 Candidate Can Apply Between 16/06/2021 to 15/07/2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Indian Army NCC 50th Course Recruitment 2021.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.