TITLE :- Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 02/2021 | Admit Card
POST UPDATE :- 06 January 2021
SHORT INFO :- “Join Indian Coast Guard ” invited applications from interested candidates to fill the vacant posts through “Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 02/2021”. The admit card of the exam has been issued. Desirous candidates who have applied for recruitment can download their admit card. Complete the necessary documents and preparations before sitting in the examination hall.
Candidates should read the information given here and the official notifications issued by the department. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Join Indian Coast Guard
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 02/2021
BATCH NO. 02/2021 WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Registration Start :- 21 December 2020
- Registration Last Date :- 27 December 2020 11:59 PM
- Date of Preliminary Selection : 20 Jan. To 20 Feb. 2021
- Download Admit Card : 06-10 January 2021
- Date of Final Selection: Feb Last Week to Mid Apr 2021 (Tentatively)
- Merit List Available : May 2021
- OBC Candidates Fee : 0/–
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 0/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- No application fees have been sought from candidates of any category for the application. Applicants only have to apply for it online.
- Born between 01 July 1996 to 30 June 2000 , both dates are inclusive.
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules. Please Read The Official Notification For More Details.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- (i) Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university have a minimum of 60% marks in their aggregate marks. (i.e. 1st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/ B.Tech Course or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree candidates wherever applicable).
- (ii) Mathematics and Physics as subjects of 10th + 2 + 3 Intermediate or Class XII of Science and Physics or with 60% aggregate Mathematics and Physics. (Candidates not in possession of Physics and Math’s in 10+2 (intermediate) or equivalent level are not eligible for General Duty)
Go to the official website of the department itself and check the recruitment and related information.
VACANCY DETAILS & TOTAL POST : 25
|Post Name||OBC||SC||ST||Total Vacancies|
|Assistant Commandant – 02/2021 batch (SRD)||06||05||14||25|
PRILIMINARY SELECTION EXAMINATION SCHEDULE
Preliminary selection will be done tentatively from 20 January 2021 to 20 February 2021 by the following centers or any other center:-
- (A) Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (West), Worli Sea Face, PO- Worli Colony, Mumbai – 400 030.
- (B) Coast Guard Store Depot, CG Complex, Near Kalmandapam Police Station, GM Pettai Road, Royapuram, Chennai – 600 013.
- (C) Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (North East), Synthesis Business Park, 6th floor, Shrachi Building, New Town, Rajarhat, Kolkata – 700 161.
- (D) Coast Guard Selection Board, C-1, Near Indus Valley Public School, Sector-62, Noida, UP – 201 309
STAGE I : (A) APPLICATION SHORT LISTING (B) PRELIMINARY SELECTION
|Short Listing of Applications||Short listing criteria will be based on higher percentage of marks in the qualifying examination.|
|Shortlisted candidates will be called for Preliminary Selection at given date and time which will consist of Mental Ability Test/ Cognitive Aptitude Test and Picture Perception & Discussion Test (PP&DT). The aptitude tests will be in English only and will be of objective type. During PP&DT the candidates are expected to speak and discuss in English. However, they are free to speak in Hindi if they wish to do so.|
STAGE -II : FINAL SELECTION
|The candidates who qualify Preliminary Selection will be called for Final Selection. The date and venue for Final Selection Board (FSB) will be uploaded on Indian Coast Guard website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. The Final Selection will be conducted tentatively from End Feb to Mid Apr 2021. The Final Selection will consist of Psychological Test, Group Task and Interview (Personality test). All documents/ certificates verified during PSB are also required to be produced in originals during FSB.|
SCRUTINY OF DOCUMENTS
Documents for eligibility will be examined before the commencement of the written examination at the venue. So the candidates are required to appear at the examination centers along with the original documents. Original documents will be returned after verification:
- Two copies of computer generated pre-filled online E-admit card with recent colored passport size photo.
- Original 10th, 12th and Degree Certificates.
- Proof of identity : Passport, Driving License, Voter Id Card, Aadhar Card, College Id Card.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable).
- Character Certificate. (Should not be older than six months on the date called for PSB).
- 12 recent color passport size photographs with blue background.
- Candidates not in possession of the above documents will not be allowed to appear for the written examination.
|Height||Min. 157 CMS|
|Chest||Min. Expansion 5 CMS|
|Weight||Proportionate to the Height and Age, + 10 % acceptable|
|Eye Sight||6/6 6/6 – Corrected with Glass. 6/6 6/9 – Uncorrected without Glass|
|Tattoo||Permanent body tattoos are not permitted on any part of the body. Details in this regard are available on the Coast Guard Recruitment website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in|
How to Fill Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 02/2021 Online Form 2020
- Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 02/2021 Candidate Can Apply Between 21/12/2020 to 27/12/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 02/2021.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Download Admit Card