TITLE :- Indian Coast Guard Navik Domestic Branch 01/2021 | Result & Medical Exam Date
POST UPDATE :- 27 March 2021
SHORT INFO :- “Indian Coast Guard ” invited applications from interested candidates to fill the vacant posts through “Indian Coast Guard Navik Domestic Branch 01/2021”. The result of the exam has been issued. Desirous candidates who have applied for recruitment can download their result.
Candidates should read the information given here and the official notifications issued by the department. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Indian Coast Guard
Indian Coast Guard Navik Domestic Branch 01/2021
BATCH NO. 01/2021 WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Registration Start :- 30 November 2020
- Registration Last Date :- 07 December 2020
- Exam Date : January 2021
- Download Admit Card : 19-25 December 2020
- Shortlisted Candidates List Available : 27 March 2021
- Medical Exam Date : 09 April 2021
- General, OBC And EWS Candidates Fee : 0/–
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 0/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- No application fees have been sought from candidates of any category for the application. Applicants only have to apply for it online.
AGE LIMITS AS ON 01 APRIL 2021
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 22 Years
- Born between 01 Apr 1999 to 31 March 2003, both dates are inclusive.
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules. Please Read The Official Notification For More Details.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- Candidates Passed Class 10th (High School) Exam with 50% Marks For SC / ST 45% Marks.
Go to the official website of the department itself and check the recruitment and related information.
VACANCY DETAILS & TOTAL POST : 50
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
CATEGORY WISE VACANCY DETAILS
HOW TO FILL ONLINE FORM
- Indian Coast Guard Navik Domestic Branch 01/2021 Candidate Can Apply Between 30/11/2020 to 07/12/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Indian Coast Guard Navik Domestic Branch 01/2021.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Download Result & Medical Exam Date
Download Admit Card