Indian Navy B Tech Entry January 2022 | Application Fee | Age Limits | Navy B.Tech Entry Last Date | Full Notification
POST UPDATE :- 01 October 2021
SHORT INFO :- “Indian Navy” has invited applications from desirous citizens to fill the vacant posts through “Indian Navy B Tech Entry January 2022”. Whatever candidates want to get the opportunity of service through the department. That eligible candidate can apply.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the department. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Join Indian Navy (Har Kaam Desh Ke Naam)
Nausena Bharti 10+2 Intermediate B.Tech Entry
Indian Navy B Tech Entry January 2022
- Registration Start :- 01 October 2021
- Registration Last Date :- 10 October 2021
- Send Application : No need to Send Application Form
- Merit List Announcement Date : Notified Soon
NAVY B.TECH ENTRY APPLICATION FEE
- General, OBC And EWS Candidates Fee : 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 0/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- No fees have been sought from the candidates for the above posts. Candidates have to apply online.
NAVY B.TECH AGE LIMITS
- The candidate must be born between 02 July 2002 to 01 January 2005.
NAVY B.TECH ENTRY QUALIFICATION
- Candidates Must be Enrolled and Appeared JEE MAIN Examination 2021 .
- Candidates Passed 10+2 Exam with 70% Marks in PCM Subjects and 50% Marks in English in Class 10th or 10+2 Level.
- Min. Height : 157 CMS
NAVY B.TECH VACANCY DETAILS & TOTAL POST : 35
|Entry Name||Post/ Branch Name||Total Vacancies|
|Executive and Technical Branch||30|
HOW TO FILL NAVY B.TECH ENTRY ONLINE FORM 2021
- Indian Navy B Tech Entry January 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 01 October 2021 To 10 October 2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Indian Navy B Tech Entry January 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.