Indian Navy Matric Recruit MR April 2022 Batch Admit Card Download
Updated :- 24 November 2021
“Join Indian Navy (Nausena Bharti)” invited applications from interested candidates to fill the vacant posts through “Indian Navy Matric Recruit MR April 2022 Batch”. The admit card of the exam has been issued. Desirous candidates who have applied for recruitment can download their admit card. Complete the necessary documents and preparations before sitting in the examination hall.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Join Indian Navy (Nausena Bharti)
Indian Navy Matric Recruit MR April 2022 Batch
BATCH. NO. APR/2022 WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Registration Start :- 29 October 2021
- Navy MR Registration Last Date :- 02 November 2021
- Complete Application Form :- 02 November 2021
- Navy MR Exam Date :- December 2021
- Download Admit Card :- 24 November 2021
- Navy MR Training Start :- April 2022
NAVY MR APPLICATION FEE
- General, OBC & EWS Candidates Fee: 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee: 0/-
NAVY MR AGE LIMIT
- Born After: 01 Apr 2002
- Born Before: 31 March 2005
- Both dates inclusive.
NAVY MR ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- Candidates should have passed class 10th (High School) Exam from the Boards of School Education recognised by Ministry of Education, Government of India.
NAVY MR VACANCY DETAILS :: 300
|Post Name||Navy MR Salary||Vacancy|
NAVY MR APRIL 2022 BATCH SELECTION PROCESS
Due to COVID-19 pandemic, an exception is being made in the public interest wherein approximately 1500 candidates will be called-up for written exam and Physical Fitness Test PFT. Approximately 400 candidates will be issued call up letter for Enrolment Medical Examination at INS Chilka on the basis of state wise merit.
- Stage 1) Written Exam
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.
- Subjects: Science & Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- Exam Level : Class 10th level
- Duration: 30 Minutes
- All candidates appearing for written examination would be subjected to physical fitness test (PFT) on the same day.
- Stage 2) Physical Fitness Test
- Running: 1.6 km in 7 Minutes, 20 Squats and 10 Push-ups.
- Stage 3) Medical Test
- Minimum Height: 157 cms
- Minimum Chest Expansion: 5 cms
- Ear, Teeth, Eye Test etc.
- The candidate must be in good physical and mental health, free from any defect.
HOW TO FILL NAVY MR ONLINE FORM 2021
- Indian Navy Matric Recruit MR April 2022 Batch Candidate Can Apply Between 29/10/2021 to 02/11/2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Indian Navy Matric Recruit MR April 2022 Batch.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Download Admit Card
Join Telegram Group
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A) Navy MR April 2022 Batch last date?
- Ans: 02 November 2021.
- B) Navy MR April 2022 Batch Application Fee?
- Ans: All Category Candidates Fee: 0/-.
- C) Indian Navy MR Salary?
- Ans: Rs. 21,700-69,100/- plus MST and DA per month.
- E) What is the Indian Navy MR 2021 Age Limit?
- Ans: Born Between 01 Apr 2002 to 31 March 2005 (Both Dates Inclusive).
- F) Navy MR 2021 Qualification?
- Ans: 10th Pass.
- G) Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2021?
- Ans: Available