Indian Navy Civilian Motor Driver Recruitment 2022 Application Form
Updated :- 18 February 2022
“Naval Ship Repair Yard, Port Blair” invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 14 vacancies of Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade) Post through “Indian Navy Port Blair Motor Driver Offline Form 2022 Notification” from 19 February 2022 to 09 April 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the official notification issued by Naval Ship Repair Yard, Port Blair. All the important links are given at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Naval Ship Repair Yard, Port Blair
Navy Civilian Motor Driver Vacancy 2022
Indian Navy Port Blair Motor Driver Offline Form 2022
ADVT. NO. ANC-02/2021 WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Application Form Start : 19 February 2022
- Application Submission Last Date :- 09 April 2022
- Download Offline Form :-
₹ 20/-Free (OnlineForms.in)
- For Upcoming Updates :- Join our Telegram Channel
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 25 Years
- Age Limit as on : 09 April 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
INDIAN NAVY PORT BLAIR DRIVER VACANCY :: 14
|Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade)||14 (UR-07, OBC-04, SC-01, ST-01, EWS-01)||Rs 19,900-63,200/-|
PORT BLAIR DRIVER ELIGIBILITY
- Naval Ship Repair Yard Civilian Motor Driver:
- Matriculation from a recognized Board or Institution and knowledge of first line maintenance.
- Must possess a Driving License for Heavy Vehicles and Motor Cycles.
- One Year practical experience in Heavy Motor Vehicles (HMVs) driving.
- For more information read the official notification.
- Shortlisting of Applications
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Place of Posting: Headquarters, Andaman & Nicobar Command
INDIAN NAVY PORT BLAIR DRIVER WRITTEN EXAM
|(i)||General Intelligence/Awareness and Reasoning||30|
|(iv)||Awareness in relevant field||40|
INDIAN NAVY PORT BLAIR POSTAL ADDRESS
Postal Address: “THE COMMODORE SUPERINTENDENT (FOR Oi/CRECRUITMENT CELL), NAVAL SHIP REPAIR YARD (PBR), POST BOX NO. 705, HADDO,PORT BLAIR – 744 102, SOUTH ANDAMAN, ANDAMAN & NICOBAR ISLANDS”
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application By Registered Post/ Speed Post only.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Birth certificate (Matriculation Certificate).
- Caste Certificate, if you belong to reserved category.
- Experience Certificate. Relevant to post.
- Aadhar Card/ Any other ID Card.
- A Self-addressed envelope of size 23×13 with postage stamp of Rs 45/- affixed on it.
- Two additional Passport size photographs in Blue Background.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- The envelope must be clearly super-scribed on the top as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF `CIVILIAN MOTOR DRIVER (ORDINARY GRADE)’ and CATEGORY (i.e. SC/ST/OBC/UR/ESM/EWS)
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Candidates should not submit multiple applications for the same post.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph application will be rejected.
- No TA/DA would be paid to Candidates called for the examination.
- Written examination for Civilian Motor Driver (OG) will be conducted in Port Blair only
Join Telegram Group