TITLE :- Indian Navy Sailors Sports Quota Recruitment 2021
POST UPDATE :- 12 February 2021
SHORT INFO :- “The Indian Navy” has invited applications from candidates to fill the vacant posts through “Indian Navy Sailors Sports Quota Recruitment 2021”. Whatever candidates want to get the opportunity of service through the department. That eligible candidate can apply.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the department. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
OnlineForms.in wish you a bright future.
The Indian Navy
Indian Navy Sailors Sports Quota Recruitment 2021
- Application Submission Last Date :- 07 March 2021
- For North East, J&K, Andaman & Nicobar, Lakshadweep & Minicoy Islands Candidates : 14 March 2021
- For Further Processing – Please Stay Connected With the Official Website.
- All Category Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- No application fee is required for this recruitment. Candidates should send the application by post only.
- Minimum Age Required : 17 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 21/ 22 Years (Post Wise)
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
|Post Name||Age Limits||Qualifications|
|Direct Entry Petty Officer||17-22 Years|
- Candidates have 10+2 qualified in any stream or Equivalent examination from Any Recognized Board.
- For more information please read the official notification.
|Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR)||17-21 Years|
|Matric Recruits (MR)||17-21 years|
- Candidates have passed 10th class from any recognized Board.
APPLICATION SENDING ADDRESS
POSTAL ADDRESS :- THE SECRETARY, INDIAN NAVY SPORTS CONTROL BOARD, 7th Floor, Chankya Bhavan, INTEGRATED HEADQUARTERS, MoD (NAVY), NEW DELHI 110 021
- Candidates should reach their application form along with copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application, by Ordinary Post Only.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION
Self-attested copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Date of birth certificate (10th Class Mark sheet ).
- Caste certificate if the candidate is from reserved category.
- Two envelopes with their own postal address bearing a postal stamp of Ten Rupees. An extra envelope not stamped.
- Copies of residence certificate.
- An additional passport size photograph should bear the applicant’s name and signature. Photo background must be blue.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicant should write Application for “Post Name (Example : MR – 01/ 2021-Sports Name – Sports Level)”.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
Official Notification + Form
Note:- Go to the official website for more information and we will not be responsible for any errors.