Indian Navy SSC Officers Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
Updated :- 20 October 2022
The Indian Navy invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 217 vacancies of SSC Officer for June 2023 Course through “Indian Navy SSC Officers Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 21 October 2022 to 06 November 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the Indian Indian Navy SSC Officers Recruitment 2022 official notification issued by Indian Navy. All the important links are given at the end of this article.
Navy SSC Officers Notification 2022
Are you also waiting for Navy SSC Officers Recruitment 2022? If yes then now you can apply for Indian Navy SSC Officers application form. Recently the Indian Navy has released the official notification for 217 posts. For more updates on Navy SSC Officers Recruitment 2022 read the section given below.
This is a big opportunity for attendees who are seeking a govt job in Indian Navy. Because the Navy SSC Officers notification is released for waiting aspirants. Also, on this page, check the complete details of Navy SSC Officers Recruitment 2022, like the schedule of the application form, eligibility details, Application Fee & Salary etc.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Join Indian Navy
Indian Navy SSC Officers Recruitment 2022 Online Form
JUN 2023 (AT 23) WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Online Application Start :- 21 October 2022
- Application Submission Last Date :- 06 November 2022
- SSB Exam Date :- Notify Soon
- Download Admit Card :- Notify Soon
- For Regular Govt Job Updates :- Join Telegram Channel
- General, OBC, EWS, Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
Indian Navy SSC Officer Age Limit
- Education Branch and Executive Branch (General Service [GS(X)]/ Hydro Cadre): Born Between 02 Jul 1998 to 01 Jul 2002 (Both Dates inclusive)
- Other Branch/ Cadre Age Limit: Born Between 02 Jul 1998 to 01 Jan 2004 (Both dates inclusive)
More Govt Job Only for You
- CTET December 2022 Apply Online
- DSSSB Librarian and Teacher Recruitment 2022
- Head Constable (Dresser Veterinary) Recruitment
- SBI Circle Based Officer CBO Recruitment
Indian Navy SSC Officer Vacancy 2022
|Indian Navy SSC Officers||217||Rs. 56100/- alongwith other allowances|
Indian Navy SSC Officers Qualification
Executive Branch Eligibility Details
General Service [GS(X)]/ Hydro Cadre
- BE/B.Tech in any discipline with minimum 60% marks.
Air Traffic Controller (ATC), Naval Air Operations Officer (erstwhile Observer) and Pilot
- BE/B.Tech in any discipline with minimum 60% marks. (Candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class X or class XII).
- BE/B.Tech in any discipline with First Class or MBA with First Class or B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) with First class alongwith PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Material Management or MCA / M.Sc (IT) with First Class.
- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc./ M.Sc From Recognized University.
- For more details read the official notification.
Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)
- BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in Mechanical/Mechanical with Automation or Marine or Instrumentation or Production or Aeronautical or Industrial Engineering & Management or Control Engg or Aero Space or Automobiles or Metallurgy or Mechatronics or Instrumentation & Control.
Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)]
- BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in Electrical or Electronics or Electrical & Electronics or Electronics & Communication or Electronics & Tele Communication or Tele Communication or Applied Electronics and Communication (AEC) or
- Instrumentation or Electronics & Instrumentation or Instrumentation & Control or Applied Electronics & Instrumentation or Power Engineering or Power Electronics.
- BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in Mechanical/ Mechanical with Automation or Civil or Aeronautical or Aero Space or Metallurgy or Naval Architecture or Ocean Engineering or Marine Engineering or Ship Technology or Ship Building or Ship Design.
- For more details read the official notification.
Indian Navy SSC Officers Selection Process
- SSB Interview
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply for Indian Navy SSC Officers Recruitment 2022
Indian Navy SSC Officers Recruitment 2022 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 06 November at 23.59 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of Indian Navy SSC Officers application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Indian Navy SSC Officers Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 21 October 2022 To 06 November 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Indian Navy SSC Officers Recruitment 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required
- Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Indian Navy SSC Officers Official Notice & Link
Apply Online Link
Best Books for Preparation
Join Govt Job Group