Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2022 Application Form
Updated :- 06 August 2022
The Indian Navy HQ Andaman & Nicobar Command invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 112 vacancies of Tradesman Mate post through “Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 06 August 2022 to 06 September 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2022 official notification issued by Indian Navy HQ Andaman & Nicobar Command. All the important links are given at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Indian Navy HQ Andaman & Nicobar Command
Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Vacancy 2022 Notification
Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2022
- Online Application Start :- 06 August 2022
- Application Submission Last Date :- 06 September 2022 upto 5:00 PM
- Exam Date :- Notify Soon
- Download Admit Card :- Notify Soon
- For Regular Govt Job Updates :- Join Telegram Channel
- General, OBC Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST, ESM Candidates Fee :- 0/-
Navy Tradesman Mate Age Limit
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 25 Years
- Age Limit as on : 06 September 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Govt Rules.
The crucial date for determining the age limit will be the closing date for receipt of online Applications. Only matriculation / SSC / Birth Certificate issued by the concerned Education Board / Competent Authority will be considered as proof of Date of Birth.
Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Vacancy 2022
|Tradesman Mate||112 (UR-43, SC-18, ST-08, OBC-32, EWS-11)|
Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Eligibility
Tradesman Mate Qualification
- Candidates should have 10th standard pass from a recognized Board / Institutions
- Certificate from a recognized Industrial Training Institute (ITI) in the relevant trade.
- Read the official notification for more details.
List of ITI Trades Eligible to apply for the Tradesman Mate
2 Sem/ 1 Year
|Mech. Repair & Maintenance of Heavy Vehicle|
|Mechanic Computer Hardware|
|Mechanic (Refrigeration and Air-conditioning)|
|Sheet Metal Worker|
|Sheet Metal Worker (DA)|
|Mechanic Industrial Electronics|
|Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance|
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (VI)|
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant|
|Electrician||4 Sem/ 2 Year|
|Electrician Power Distribution|
4 Sem/ 2 Year
|Information Communication Technology System Maintenance|
|Mechanic Maintenance (Chemical Plant)|
|Marine Engine Fitter|
|Mechanic Auto Electrical and Electronics||
4 Sem/ 2 Year
|Mechanic Consumer Electronics|
|Mechanic cum operator Electronics Communication System|
|Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance|
|Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance|
|Mechanic Radio & T. V|
|Metal Cutting Attendant (VI)||
4 Sem/ 2 Year
|Operator Advanced Machine Tools|
|Technician Power Electronics System|
|Tool & Die Maker (Dies &Moulds)|
Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Selection Process
Navy Tradesman Mate Written Exam
All Shortlisted/eligible candidates will have to appear in written examination consisting of objective type questions based on the Essential qualifications. The question paper will be bilingual in both English & Hindi (except for General English) covering aspects as below: –
|(i)||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25|
|(ii)||General English & Comprehension||25|
|(iii)||Numerical Aptitude/ Quantitative Ability||25|
Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Syllabus
General Intelligence and Reasoning: It would include questions related to Mathematical operations, Analogy, Word Based Problems, Problems Solving, Series, Odd One Out, Logical Venn Diagrams, Drawing Inference, Coding-Decoding, Non-Verbal Reasoning etc.
General English & Comprehension: In addition to the testing of candidates understanding of English language, this test will also assess vocabulary, sentence structure, synonymous, antonyms, grammar, Comprehension and its correct usage etc.
Numerical Aptitudes / Quantitative Ability: This test will include question on problems relating to number systems, Average, Profit and Loss, Discount, Percentage, Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Time & Work, Mensuration, Ratio and Proportion, Statistical Chart, Trigonometry, Geometry etc.
General Awareness: The test will include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, history, culture, Geography, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Current Events, Environmental Science, Economics, General policy including Indian Constitution and Scientific Research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require special study of any discipline.
Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Admit Card/ Provisional Appointment Letter
The appointment of provisionally selected candidates will be strictly based on the merit position in the written examination subject to satisfactory verification of documents, Medical Examination and other requirements as specified by the Govt. of India and Appointing Authority.
Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Document Verification : –
All documents pertaining of age, education, identity, address, category, caste validity certificate etc. will be scrutinized and verified prior to provisional appointment as per extant DOP&T policy. Date and venue for document verification will be intimated to the provisionally selected candidates on their registered mobile phone/ e-mail IDs and by post.
How to Apply for Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2022
- Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 06 August 2022 To 06 September 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required
- Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Official Notice & Link
Books for Exam Preparation
Join Govt Job Group
Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Shortlisting:
- Where the number of online applications received are too large (for posts with Matriculation as Educational qualification) in proportion to the vacancies and it is not convenient Administratively for the Department to call all the candidates for the written test.
- Indian Navy at its discretion, may restrict the number of eligible candidates, whose applications are registered, by short listing as per merit up to the ratio of 1:25 to the number of vacancies based on the marks obtained in the minimum requisite educational qualification for this recruitment/post i.e. Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Merely fulfilling the basic selection criteria does not automatically entitle a person/applicant to be called for the written test
Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Exam Date
- Exact date, time and venue of examination will be communicated to the candidates on registered mobile number/ email ID. Admit Cards can also be downloaded from the websitewww.andaman.gov.in. The website may also be referred from time to time for any further instructions/amendments.
Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Exam Centre
- The written exam for Tradesman Mate will be conducted in Port Blair. No other centre will be allotted to any candidates.
- Request for change of examination centre/date/session will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Exact venue for the conduct of written exam will be intimated in the Admit Card
Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Salary
- Pay Band as per 7th CPC, Level 1 – Rs 18000-56900/-.