TITLE :- Indian Post Mumbai Skilled Artisans Job 2020
POST UPDATE :- 15 November 2020
SHORT INFO :- “Department of Posts, Mumbai” has invited applications from desirous citizens to fill the vacant posts through “Indian Post Mumbai Skilled Artisans Job 2020”. Whichever candidates wish to achieve this distinction by serving through the department. That eligible candidate can apply.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the department. Some links related to recruitment are provided before the article and all the remaining important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Free Download Application Form
Department of Posts, Mumbai
Indian Post Mumbai Skilled Artisans Job 2020
ADVT. NO. DMS-8/Tech. Rectt./XXV/2020/111
- Application Submission Last Date :- 21 December 2020
- Exam Date :- Please stay connected with the official website.
- All Category Candidates Fee :- 0/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- Free recruitment is being organized for the following posts.
AGE LIMITS AS ON 01 JULY 2020
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 30 Years
- Age Relaxations as Per Rules. For More Information Please Read the Official Notification.
- Motor Vehicle Mechanic : Candidates 8th Class Exam Passed With Experience of One Year in the Related Trade From Any Recognised Board/ Institute. And Candidates Have Valid Heavy Vehicle License.
- Other Post : Candidates 8th Class Exam Passed With Experience of One Year in the Related Trade From Any Recognised Board/ Institute. Or A Certificate in the Respective Trade From Any Recognized Technical Institute.
- For More Information, Please Read The Official Notification.
VACANCY DETAILS & TOTAL POST 12
|Trade Name||Category Wise Vacancy Details||Total Vacancies|
|Motor Vehicle Mechanic||03||00||01||01||00||01||05|
METHOD OF SELECTION
Selection of Skilled Artisans shall be made from, amongst the candidates possessing the requisite qualifications and valid driving licence [only for Mechanic (MV)I by means of Competitive Trade Test. The date and venue of the test with syllabus will be intimated separately to the eligible candidates at their correspondence address. No intimation will be sent in respect of other applicants who are not eligible
APPLICATION SENDING ADDRESS
ADDRESS :- The Senior Manager, Mail Motor Service, 134 A, Sudam Kalu Ahire Marg, Worli, Mumbai – 400018
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application, Only in Speed Post or Registered Post .
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION
Self-attested copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificate.
- Date of birth certificate (10th Class Marksheet ).
- Caste Certificate. If you belong to the reserved category.
- Copy of Trade Certificate Or Experience Certificate.
- Wrote your address and five rupee stamp ticket envelope.
- Copy of heavy vehicle license (for the post of motor vehicle mechanic only).
- A copy of your Aadhaar card and domicile certificate.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicant should write the Application for the Post Of __ (Post Name and Category)
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, in English in plain and capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Applicants for recruitment have to come at their own risk and expenses.
Note:- Go to the official website for more information and we will not be responsible for any errors.
Download Application Form