TITLE :- Indian Territorial Army Officer Recruitment 2021
POST UPDATE :- 20 JULY 2021
SHORT INFO :- “Indian Territorial Army” has invited applications from desirous citizens to fill the vacant posts through “Indian Territorial Army Officer Recruitment 2021”. Whatever candidates want to get the opportunity of service through the department. That eligible candidate can apply.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the department. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Indian Territorial Army
Indian Territorial Army Officer Recruitment 2021
- Registration Start :- 20 July 2021
- Registration Last Date :- 19 August 2021
- Fee Payment Last Date : 19 August 2021
- Exam Date : 26 September 2021
- Download Admit Card : September 2021
- General, OBC And EWS Candidates Fee : 200/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 200/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- Eligible Candidates Pay the Examination fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Mode Only.
AGE LIMITS AS ON 19 AUGUST 2021
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 42 Years
CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- Candidates Have Bachelor’s Degree of a Recognized University.
- Female Candidates are Eligible For this Recruitment.
PAY SCALE (MONTHLY)
|Rank||Pay Matrix||Military Service Pay|
|LIEUTENANT||Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/-||Rs. 15500/-|
|CAPTAIN||Rs. 6,13,00 – 1,93,900/-||Rs. 15500/-|
|MAJOR||Rs. 6,94,00 – 2,07,200/-||Rs. 15500/-|
|LT COLONEL||Rs. 1,21,200 – 2,12400/-||Rs. 15500/-|
|COLONEL||Rs. 1,30,600 – 2,15,900/-||Rs. 15500/-|
|BRIGADIER||Rs. 1,39,600 – 2,17,600/-||Rs. 15500/-|
|I||Part-1 Reasoning||50||50||2 Hours|
|Part-2 Elementary Mathematics||50||50|
|II||Part-1 General Knowledge||50||50||2 Hours|
PAPER-1; REASONING & ELEMENTARY MATHEMATICS
- (a) Part – 1.
- Reasoning. The question paper will be designed to test the candidates ability to complete sequences making logical conclusion based on simple patter of numbers, statements, figures, letters etc as may be expected of a rational thinking person without any special study of the subject
- (b) Part – 2.
- Elementary Mathematics. (i) Arithmetic. Number System – natural numbers, integers, rational and real numbers. Fundamental operations – addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, square roots, decimal fraction.
- (ii) Unitary Method: Time and distance, time and work, percentages, application to simple and compound interest, profit and loss, ratio and proportion, variation.
- (iii) Elementary Number Theory: Division algorithm, prime and composite numbers. Tests of divisibility by 2, 3, 4, 5, 9 & 11. Multiples and factors, factorization theorem, HCF and LCM. Euclidean algorithm, logarithms to base 10, laws of logarithms, use of logarithmic tables.
- (iv) Algebra: Basic operations, simple factors, remainder theorem, HCF, LCM, theory of polynomials, solutions of quadratic equations, relation between its roots and coefficients (only real roots to be considered). Simultaneous linear equations in two unknowns-analytical and graphical solutions. Simultaneous linear equations in two variables and their solutions. Practical problems leading to two simultaneous liner equations or in equations in two variables or quadratic equations in one variable and their solutions. Set language and set notation, rational expressions and conditional identities, laws of indices.
- (v) Trigonometry: Sine x, cosine x, tangent x when O° < x < 90°. Values of sine x, cos x and ten x, for x = 0°, 30°, 45°, 60° & 90°. Simple trigonometric identities. Use of trigonometric tables. Simple cases of heights and distances.
- (vi) Geometry: Lines and angles, plane and plane figures theorems on Properties of angles at a point. Parallel lines, Sides and angles of a triangle, Congruency of triangles, Similar triangles. Concurrence of medians and altitudes, Properties of angles, sides and diagonals of a parallelogram, rectangle and square, Circle and its properties, including tangents and normal, Loci.
- (vii) Mensuration: Areas of squares, rectangles, parallelograms, triangle and circle. Areas of figures which can bisect into the figures (field book). Surface area and volume of cuboids, lateral surface and volume of right circular area of cylinders. Surface area and volume of spheres.
- (viii) Statistics: Collection and tabulation of statistical data, graphical representation-frequency polygons, bar charts, pie charts, etc. Measures of central tendency.
PAPER-2; GENERAL KNOWLEDGE & ENGLISH
- (a) Part – 1. General Knowledge. General knowledge including knowledge of current events and such matters of everyday observation and experience in scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject. The paper will also include questions on history of India and geography of nature which candidates should be able to answer without special study.
- (b) Part – 2. English. The question paper will be designed to test the candidates’ understanding of English and workman – like use of words. Questions in English are from synonyms, antonyms, reading comprehension, Para jumbles, error spotting, jumbled sentences, sentence correction and fill in the blanks
- Ambala, Hisar, Bhubaneshwar, Dehradun, Darjeeling, Lucknow, Allahabad, Agra, Guwahati, Dimapur, Jalandhar, Shimla, Udhampur, Srinagar, Nagrota, Delhi, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kolkata.
HOW TO FILL ONLINE FORM
- Indian Territorial Army Officer Recruitment 2021 Candidate Can Apply Between 20/07/2021 to 19/08/2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Indian Territorial Army Officer Recruitment 2021.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Join Our Telegram Group