Army Integrated HQ of MOD MTS (Safaiwala) Recruitment 2022 Application Form
Updated :- 19 February 2022
“Integrated HQ of MOD (Army) CAMP” invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 07 vacancies of MTS (Safaiwala) Post through “Integrated HQ of MOD MTS Offline Form 2022 Notification” from 19 February 2022 to 11 March 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the official notification issued by Integrated HQ of MOD (Army) CAMP. All the important links are given at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Integrated HQ of MOD (Army) CAMP
Indian Army HQ of MOD Safaiwala Vacancy 2022
Integrated HQ of MOD MTS Offline Form 2022
- Application Form Start : 19 February 2022
- Application Submission Last Date :- 11 March 2022
- Further Process :- Stay Connected with Official Website/ Newspapers.
- Download Offline Form :-
₹ 20/-Free (OnlineForms.in)
- For Upcoming Updates :- Join our Telegram Channel
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 25 Years
- Age Limit as on : 01 January 2022
- Born Between: 1 January 1997 to 31 December 2003
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
INTEGRATED HQ OF MOD VACANCY :: 07
|MTS (Safaiwala)||07 (UR-05, OBC-02)||Rs 18,000-56,900/-|
HQ OF MOD SAFAIWALA ELIGIBILITY
- Integrated HQ of MOD MTS (Safaiwala):
- Matriculation / 10th Pass from a recognized Board.
- Conversant with the duties of House Keeping with 06 month Experience Certificate from any Civil / Government Office.
- Willing to Perform multiple tasks as MTS other than trade specific
- For more information read the official notification.
- Written Exam
- Practical Test
- Document Verification
- Job Location: Delhi
INTEGRATED HQ OF MOD POSTAL ADDRESS
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application By Ordinary Post/ Registered Post/ Speed Post only.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Birth certificate (Matriculation Certificate).
- Caste Certificate, if you belong to reserved category.
- Experience Certificate. Relevant to post.
- Aadhar Card/ Any other ID Card.
- A self-attested envelope affixed with a postal stamp of Rs. 5/-.
- Two additional Passport size photographs.
- NOC from present employer (if a Govt Servant).
- Copy of discharge certificate (for ESM candidates).
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- The envelope must be clearly super-scribed on the top as “Application for the post of MTS (Safaiwala)’ and CATEGORY ____.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Candidates should not submit multiple applications for the same post.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph application will be rejected.
- No TA/DA would be paid to Candidates called for the examination.
- Candidates must carry the original of all the documents enclosed with application if called for appearing in the examination/skill test for verification.
How to Fill Application Form
Join Telegram Group