IPHB Goa Attendant Recruitment 2021 Application Form
Update :- 08 October 2021
“Institute of Psychiatry and Human Behaviour, Goa” has invited applications from desirous citizens to fill the vacant posts through “IPHB Goa Attendant Recruitment 2021”. Whatever candidates want to get the opportunity of service through the department. That eligible candidate can apply.
OnlineForms.in wish you a bright future.
Institute of Psychiatry and Human Behaviour, Goa
Goa Attendant Vacancy Offline Form 2021
IPHB Goa Attendant Recruitment 2021
- Application Form Start : 07 October 2021
- Application Submission Last Date :- 21 October 2021
- Download Application Form :
- Source : Official Website
- Further Process :- Please stay connected with the official website.
GOA ATTENDANT APPLICATION FEE
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
AGE LIMITS AS ON 21 OCTOBER 2021
- Minimum Age Required : NA
- Maximum Age Limits : 45 Years
- Additional Age Relaxations as Per Rules.
GOA ATTENDANT ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- Candidates must have Passed Secondary School Certificate Examination from a recognized Board/Institution Proficiency in operation of computers
- Knowledge of Konkani.
- Have completed 15 years of residence in Goa.
Knowledge of Marathi.
- For More Details Read The Official Notification.
GOA ATTENDANT VACANCY DETAILS :: 135
IPHB GOA ATTENDANT WRITTEN EXAM
|Logical reasoning and Quantitative aptitude||100 marks||1 Hour|
IPHB GOA POSTAL ADDRESS
POSTAL ADDRESS :- The Director, Institute Of Psychiatry & Human Behaviour , Opp. Holy Cross Shrine, Bambolim, Goa-403202.
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application By Post.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION
Self-attested copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificate.
- Date of birth certificate (Educational Certificate ).
- Caste Certificate. If you belong to the reserved category.
- Residence Certificate.
- Valid employment exchange registration number/card.
- Copy of Experience Certificate. If Any
- Copy of Aadhaar card.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicant should write the “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF POST NAME/ CATEGORY NAME”
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, in English in plain and capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Vacant posts will be appointed for six months.
Join Telegram Group
Note:- Go to the official website for more information and we will not be responsible for any errors.