IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
Updated :- 12 April 2023
Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) invites applications to fill 45 vacancies of Assistant Manager (AM) through IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 Notification from 11 April 2023 to 10 May 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 official notification issued by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
IRDAI Assistant Manager Vacancy 2023 Notification
IRDAI Assistant Manager Notification 2023 :- Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) has recently released the notification for the Assistant Manager (AM) . Its official notice has been issued in April 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for IRDAI Assistant Manager Vacancy 2023. Candidates can apply from the official website of Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI). All the information related to the IRDAI Assistant Manager Job Notification 2023 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI)
IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 Online Form
IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Department/ Organization||Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI)|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager (AM)|
|Pay Level||Rs. 44500 to Rs. 89150/-|
|Application Mode||Online Form|
IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment Important Date
The important dates related to IRDAI Assistant Manager recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Application Form Start||11 April 2023|
|Online Registration Last Date||10 May 2023|
|Fee Payment Last Date||10 May 2023|
|Preliminary Exam Date||Notify Soon|
|Download Admit Card||Before Exam|
|For Upcoming Updates||Join Telegram Channel
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 application form, candidates are required to pay the Assistant Manager (AM) application fee through the payment gateway on the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available upto 10 May 2023 at 23:59 hrs.
|Category Name||Application Fee|
|General, OBC, EWS, Other States||750/-|
|SC, ST, PwBD Candidates||100/-|
The IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc by providing information as per the instructions on the your computer screen.
IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the IRDAI Assistant Manager online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation or equivalent/ Birth certificate will be accepted by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted. The age limit for IRDAI Assistant Manager is;
- Minimum Age Required :- 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 30 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 10 May 2023
- Calculate Your Age- Use Age Calculator
Additional Age Relaxation as per Government Rules.
|Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|Ex-servicemen and Commissioned Officers||5 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwBD)||UR-10, OBC-13, SC/ST-15 Years|
#Government Jobs for You
- Ordnance Factory Chanda Recruitment
- BTSC Bihar Pharmacist Recruitment
- JSSC Lab Assistant Recruitment
- NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment
- CRPF Constable GD Recruitment
IRDAI Assistant Manager Vacancy 2023
|Assistant Manager (AM)||45||Rs.44,500 to 89,150/- and other allowances|
IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
General Manager (Generalist)
- Must have Graduation with minimum 60% marks from any recognized University.
General Manager (Actuarial)
- Graduation with minimum 60% marks and 7 papers passed of IAI as per 2019 curriculum.
General Manager (Finance)
- Must have Graduation with minimum 60 % marks and ACA/ AICWA/ ACMA/ ACS / CFA.
General Manager (Law)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law with minimum 60% marks from any recognized University.
General Manager (IT)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics / Electronics and Communication/ Software Engineering / Information Technology / Computer Science) with minimum 60% marks. OR
- Masters in Computers Application with minimum 60% marks. OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in Computers / Information Technology with minimum 60% marks
General Manager (Research)
- Master’s Degree or 2 years Post Graduate Diploma in Economics / Econometrics/ Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Statistics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics & Informatics with a minimum of 60% marks
- For more details read the official notification.
IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment Selection Process
- On-line Preliminary Examination
- Descriptive Examination
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
Phase I – On-line Preliminary Exam: The first phase of the examination is the On-line Preliminary Examination (Objective Type). This exam serves as a qualification requirement for Phase II, which is the Descriptive Examination. Candidates who aspire to pursue careers in Actuarial, Finance, Law, IT, Research streams, and General stream must clear this exam. There will be four tests of objective type as under:
|Name of Test||Questions||Marks|
|Total (Time-90 Min.)||160||160|
Phase II – Descriptive Exam: The IRDAI will determine the standards separately to shortlist candidates for Phase II – Descriptive Examination. The number of shortlisted candidates will be approximately 20 times the number of vacancies, subject to availability. Candidates must appear for all three papers in Phase II – Descriptive Examination. Separate Admission Letter will be issued for the purpose. The Phase II – Descriptive Examination will consist of three papers as under:
|Name of Paper||Marks||Time (Minutes)|
|Paper-II: Economic and Social Issues impacting Insurance||100||60|
|Paper-III: Insurance and Management||100||60|
Phase III – Interview: The 3rd phase is the Interview, and only candidates who have been shortlisted in Phase II – Descriptive Examination will be invited for it. The final selection of candidates will be based on their combined score from Phase II – Descriptive Examination and Interview, with merit being the primary consideration.
The following documents, in original and self-attested photocopies, in support of the candidate’s eligibility and identity are to be invariably submitted at the time of Interview.
List of Documents to be produced at the time of Interview (as applicable);
- Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter.
- Valid system generated printout of the on-line application form.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate/ SSLC / Std. X Certificate)
- Original and photocopy of Photo Identify Proof.
- Caste / Reservation Certificate.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness.
- Relief letter/Discharge letter.
How to Apply for IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023
IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 10 May 2023 at 23:59 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of IRDAI Assistant Manager application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of IRDAI Assistant Manager application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 Candidate Can Apply Between 11 April 2023 to 10 May 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form in IRDAI Assistant Manager Online Form 2023.
- Check all Required Documents for IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment- Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check and Preview all Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Registration Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
For any Clarification / Assistance, Candidates may Contact:-
- Contact Number: —
- Telegram Channel: Join Now
Note: Misbehaviour in call or email can lead to legal action against you.
IRDAI Assistant Manager Official Notice & Link
Online Registration | Login
Govt Jobs Available