Jharkhand Home Guard Vacancy 2022 Application Form
Updated :- 02 September 2022
“Jharkhand Home Defence Corps” invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 861 vacancies of Home Guard Post through “Jharkhand Home Guard Vacancy 2022 Notification” from 02 September 2022 to 20/23 September 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the Jharkhand Home Guard Vacancy 2022 official notification issued by Jharkhand Home Defence Corps. All the important links are given at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Jharkhand Home Defence Corps
Jharkhand Home Guard Offline Form 2022
Jharkhand Home Guard Vacancy 2022
ADVT. NO. 01/2022 WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
|Authority||Jharkhand Home Defence Corps|
|Post Name||Home Guard|
|Khunti District Apply||02 to 20 September 2022|
|Gumla District Apply||07 to 23 September 2022|
|Download Offline Form|
|Upcoming Job Updates||Join Telegram Channel|
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
Jharkhand Home Guard Age Limit
- Minimum Age Required : 19 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 40 Years
- Age Limit as on : 01 January 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
Jharkhand Home Guard Qualification
Rural Home Guard
- Minimum 7th pass and the candidate should be a permanent resident of the block of district from where the rural home guard is applying, along with the residential certificate issued by the state government.
Urban Home Guard / Technical Home Guard
- Minimum Matriculation (10th) pass and candidates should be a normal resident of urban area of district, along with residential certificate issued by the state government.
- For more details read the official notification.
More Govt Job Only for You
- ITBP Assistant Commandant Online Form 2022
- UPPSC PCS Mains Online Form 2022
- SSC CPO SI Detailed Notification 2022
- NLCIL Apprentice Online Form 2022
Jharkhand Home Guard Vacancy 2022
|Khunti District Home Guard||491|
|Gumla District Home Guard||370|
Khunti Home Guard Vacancy 2022
Gumla Home Guard Vacancy 2022
Jharkhand Home Guard Selection Process
Physical Test: It will consist of 1 mile run, high jump, long jump, short, flower in which the following marks will be awarded.
Hindi writing ability test: The successful candidate in the physical test will have to appear in the test of Hindi writing ability, in which questions will be asked according to the level of class VII for rural home guards and class X for urban home guards, this exam will be qualifying in which 100 marks To pass out of this you have to get 30 marks.
Technical Efficiency Test: (Only for Urban Home Guard Candidates) Physical Test Test and Hindi Writing Test Ability Test Successful candidates will be taken technical proficiency test, which will be qualifying. The integer will be 100 and the passing mark will be 30.
After the completion of all the examination, the merit list will be prepared on the basis of the provision given in the appropriate notification, after the preparation of the merit list, the selected candidates will be given training in the headquarters of Home Defence Corps after medical examination and character verification by the police. On completion they will be issued a certificate of selection
Jharkhand Home Guard Postal Address
Khunti District: “खूंटी जिला पता : पुलिस उपाधीक्षक (मुख्यालय ) – सह – जिला समादेष्टा , झारखण्ड गृह रक्षा वाहिनी , खूँटी पिन कोड – 835210”
Gumla District: “गुमला जिला पता : जिला समादेष्टा, झारखण्ड गृह रक्षा वाहिनी , गुमला पिन कोड – 835207”
Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application By offline mode only (By Hand/ Post or Speed Post).
Documents to be Attached with the Application
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Birth certificate (Matriculation Certificate).
- Caste Certificate, if you belong to reserved category.
- Residence Certificate.
- Copy of Experience Certificate. if any.
- Aadhar Card/ Any other ID Card.
- A extra self addressed envelope with Rs 5/- stamp ticket.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions And Instructions
- The envelope must be clearly super-scribed on the top as “विज्ञापन संख्या एवं आवेदित पद का नाम जैसे- (ग्रामीण गृह रक्षक साथ में प्रखंड का नाम या शहरी गृह रक्षक).
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Candidates should not submit multiple applications for the same post.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph application will be rejected.
Jharkhand Home Guard Official Notice & Link
Join Telegram Group