JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
Updated :- 06 June 2022
J&K Services Selection Board (JKSSB) invites applications from candidates who have respective qualification to fill 1395 vacancies of Panchayat Secretary post through “JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 06 June 2022 to 06 July 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the J&K Services Selection Board (JKSSB). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
J&K Services Selection Board (JKSSB)
J&K Panchayat Secretary Vacancy 2022 Notification
JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2022 Online Form
- Online Registration Start :- 06 June 2022
- Registration Last Date :- 06 July 2022
- Complete Application Form :- 06 July 2022
- Exam Date : Notify Soon
- Download Admit Card : Notify Soon
- General, OBC Candidates Fee : 500/-
- SC, ST, EWS, PWD Candidates Fee : 400/-
JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Age Limit
- Minimum Age Required :- 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 40 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 01 January 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Qualification
- Graduate in any stream from any recognized University.
- The candidate should be a Domicile of the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir.
- For more details read the official notification.
JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Vacancy :: 1395
|J&K Panchayat Secretary||1395||Rs 19,900-63,200/-|
JKSSB Panchayat Secretary District Wise Vacancy
|District Name||Vacancy||District Name||Vacancy|
JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical/ Fitness Test
JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Online Form 2022
- JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 06 June 2022 To 06 July 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
J&K Panchayat Secretary Official Notice & Link
Join Telegram Group