JMI Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 Apply for 241 Vacancies
Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi (JMI) invites applications to fill 241 vacancies of Non Teaching Posts through JMI Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 Notification from 29 April 2023 to 31 May 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the JMI Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 official notification issued by the Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi (JMI). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
JMI Non Teaching Vacancy 2023 Notification
JMI Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 :- Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi (JMI) has recently released the notification for the Non Teaching Posts . Its official notice has been issued in May 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Non Teaching Posts . Candidates can apply from the official website of Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi (JMI). All the information related to the JMI Non Teaching Job Notification 2023 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi (JMI)
JMI Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 Offline Form
JMI Non Teaching Recruitment Overview
|Department/ Organization||Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi (JMI)|
|Advertisement No.||01/2023-24 (NT), Dated: 29.04.2023|
|Post Name||Non Teaching Posts|
|Salary/ Pay Level||Post Wise|
|Vacancy||241 (All India)|
|Application Mode||Offline Form|
JMI Non Teaching Recruitment Important Date
The important dates related to JMI Non Teaching Recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Application Form Begin||29 April 2023|
|Application Form Submission Last Date||31 May 2023 till 5 PM|
|Exam Date||As per Schedule|
|Download Admit Card||Before Exam|
|For Upcoming Updates||Join Telegram Channel|
JMI Non Teaching Recruitment Application Fees
|Categories||Group A (Level 10 and above)||Group B & C (Level 1- 7)|
|General, OBC, EWS||800/-||500/-|
|SC, ST Candidates||400/-||250/-|
Note: Candidates who have applied for the non-teaching posts advertised No. 01/2021-22 dated 17 September 2021 are required to apply afresh. Their candidature will be considered provided they fulfil the advertised qualifications in this advertisement. However, such applicants shall be exempted from the payment of prescribed application fee on enclosing the acknowledgement receipt of application, submitted against the positions advertised vide the aforesaid advertisement, along with their application form.
JMI Non Teaching Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the JMI Non Teaching online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation/ Higher Examination Certificate will be accepted by the Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi (JMI) for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted. The age limit for JMI Non Teaching is;
- Minimum Age Required :- NA
- Maximum Age Limit :- Post Wise
- Age Limit as on :- 31 May 2023
- Calculate Your Age- Use Age Calculator
Additional Age Relaxation as per Government Rules.
#Government Jobs for You
- SECR Bilaspur Apprentice Recruitment
- ISRO Scientist and Engineer Recruitment
- CNCI Non Teaching Recruitment
- ECGC Probationary Officer Recruitment
- BCCL Junior Overman Recruitment
JMI Non Teaching Vacancy 2023
|Deputy Registrar||02||Rs 78,800 – 2,09,200/-|
|Assistant Registrar||04||Rs 56,100 – 1,77,500/-|
|Section Officer||04||Rs 44,900 – 1,42,400/-|
|Assistant||06||Rs 35,400 – 1,12,400/-|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||10||Rs 25,500 – 81,100/-|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||70||Rs 19,900 – 63,200/-|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||60||Rs 18,000 –56,900/-|
|Private Secretary||01||Rs 44,900 – 1,42,400/-|
|Personal Assistant||08||Rs 35,400 – 1,12,400/-|
|Stenographer||19||Rs 25,500 – 81,100/-|
|Land Record Superintendent||01||Rs 35,400 – 1,12,400/-|
|Land Record Keeper||01||Rs 25,500 – 81,100/-|
|DR. ZAKIR HUSAIN LIBRARY|
|Professional Assistant||01||Rs 35,400 – 1,12,400/-|
|Semi-Professional Assistant||08||Rs 29,200 – 92,300/-|
|Assistant Conservationist||01||Rs 29,200 – 92,300/-|
|Library Attendant||03||Rs 18,000 –56,900/-|
|FTK-CENTRE FOR INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY|
|Senior System Analyst||01||Rs 78,800 –2,09,200/-|
|Programmer||01||Rs 56,100 –1,77,500/-|
|Security Assistant||11||Rs 19,900 – 63,200/-|
|FACULTY OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY|
|Technical Assistant||06||Rs 29,200 – 92,300/-|
|FACULTY OF NATURAL SCIENCES|
|Laboratory Assistant||04||Rs 25,500 – 81,100/-|
|FACULTY OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY / NATURAL SCIENCE|
|Laboratory Attendant||02||Rs 18,000 –56,900/-|
|CENTRE FOR CULTURE, MEDIA AND GOVERNANCE|
|Senior Statistical Assistant||01||Rs 35,400 – 1,12,400/-|
|NEHRU GUEST HOUSE|
|Cook||01||Rs 19,900 – 63,200/-|
|BUILDING & CONSTRUCTION DEPARTMENT|
|Superintendent Engineer (Civil)||01||Rs 1,23,100 – 2,15,900/-|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||01||Rs 44,900 – 1,42,400/-|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||01||Rs 44,900 – 1,42,400/-|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||06||Rs 35,400 – 1,12,400/-|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||02||Rs 35,400 – 1,12,400/-|
|GAMES & SPORTS|
|Assistant Director – Physical Education||01||Rs 56,100 – 1,77,500/-|
|Sports Coach||01||Rs 29,200 – 92,300/-|
|Instructor, Urdu Correspondence Course||01||Rs 57,700 – 1,82,400/-|
JMI Non Teaching Eligibility Criteria
- 10th/ 12th Pass/ Degree/ Diploma holders are eligible for Jamia Millia Islamia Non Teaching Posts.
Read the Official Notification for Post Wise Eligibility Details.
JMI Non Teaching Recruitment Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Skill/ Trade Test/ Interview (as applicable)
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
Jamia Millia Islamia Recruitment Postal Address
Candidates should submit their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application through offline mode only (By Hand/ India Post Only). Application received after the last date (31 May 2023) or applications incomplete in any respect will not be considered.
Submit your application form during any working days from Monday to Friday between 10 AM to 05 PM with Lunch break from 01 PM to 02 PM Application forms and other relevant details are available on the university’s website i.e. https://www.jmi.ac.in.
Required Documents to be Attached with the Application Form
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and Professional qualification certificates.
- Caste Certificate, if candidate belong to reserved category.
- Domicile Certificate & Residential Certificate.
- Copy of Birth Certificate/ Age Proof.
- Self-attested photocopy of Aadhar-card/ Other ID Card.
- Proof of Application Fees (As applicable).
- Self-attested photocopies of experience certificate etc. (If applicable)
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions & Instructions
Interested candidates should send their applications as per format attached and properly sealed in an envelope to subscribe the words “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _________” (write the name of post which applying for) ADVT. NO.______ and CATEGORY______ on left side on the top of envelope.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- The application can be filled by the candidates either in English or Hindi.
- Separate application for each post should be applied.
- The date of written test / skill test will be intimated to eligible candidates separately.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the JMI Non Teaching application form.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph JMI Non Teaching application will be rejected.
- This Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi (JMI) office shall not be responsible for any kind of postal delay.
- The candidates must write their name, date of birth, father’s name and mother’s name strictly as given in the matriculation certificate otherwise their candidature be cancelled as and when it comes into the notice of the Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi (JMI).
- The details of eligibility, qualifications, terms and conditions, necessary documents. application format, syllabus etc. are available in the Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi (JMI) Official website.
JMI Non Teaching Official Notice & Link
Upcoming Govt Job News
Govt Jobs Available