India's Largest & Trusted Job Portal
Join As Our Special MemberClick Here
JSSC Jharkhand CGL Recruitment 2021-22 Apply Online
Updated :- 15 January 2022
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) invites applications from candidates who have respective qualification to fill 956 vacancies of Block Supply Officer, Planning Assistant, Junior Secretarial Assistant & Assistant Branch Officer post through JSSC Jharkhand CGL Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 15 January 2022 to 14 February 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the official notification issued by Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC). Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)
JSSC CGL JGGLCCE 2021 Notification
JSSC Jharkhand CGL Recruitment 2021
ADVT. NO. 05/2021 WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Online Registration Start :- 15 January 2022
- Registration Last Date :- 14 February 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 16 February 2022
- Exam Date : Notify Soon
- Download Admit Card : Notify Soon
- General, OBC (NCL), EWS Candidates Fee : 1000/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 250/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking fee mode.
JSSC CGL AGE LIMIT
- Minimum Age Required :- 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 35 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 01 August 2021
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
JSSC CGL ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- Candidates Must Have Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
- Read the official notification for more details.
JSSC CGL TOTAL VACANCY :: 956
|Assistant Branch Officer||163||38||45||39||51||48||384|
|Junior Secretarial Assistant||129||32||26||19||32||84||322|
|Block Supply Officer||100||25||18||13||22||67||245|
JSSC CGL SELECTION PROCESS
- Written Exam
- Paper 1: (Language Paper, Total Questions-120)
- Paper 2: (Tribal & Regional Language Paper, Total Questions-100)
- Paper 3: (General Knowledge Paper, Total Questions-150)
- Merit List
HOW TO FILL JSSC CGL ONLINE FORM
- JSSC Jharkhand CGL Recruitment 2021 Candidate Can Apply Between 15 January 2022 to 14 February 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form for JSSC Jharkhand CGL Recruitment 2021.
- Check All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to JSSC CGL Recruitment – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the JSSC CGL Online Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Candidate Required to Paying the JSSC CGL Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Join Telegram Group