Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022 Notification Apply Online
Updated :- 24 August 2022
“High Court of Karnataka” invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 129 Vacancies of Peon, Watchman, Sweeper and Peon (House Keeping) Post through “Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 17 August 2022 to 17 September 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022 official notification issued by High Court of Karnataka. All the important links are given at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
High Court of Karnataka
Karnataka HC Group D Vacancy 2022 Notification
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022
- Application Form Start : 17 August 2022
- Application Submission Last Date :- 17 September 2022
- Complete Application Form :- 17 September 2022
- Exam Date :- Notified Soon
- Download Admit Card :- Notified Soon
- For Upcoming Govt Job Updates :- Join Telegram Channel
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fees :- 200/-
- SC, ST, PwD Candidates Fees :- 100/-
- Candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI Payment, Mobile Wallets, Net Banking fee mode.
Karnataka High Court Group D Age Limit
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 40 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 17 September 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
Karnataka High Court Group D Qualification
- Candidates should have passed 10th class examination or equivalent from recognized board.
- For more information read the official notification.
Govt Job Only for You
- DRDO CEPTAM-10 Online Form 2022
- Indian Army 10+2 TES 48 Online Form 2022
- Rajasthan HC JJA, Clerk, Junior Assistant Online Form 2022
- BSF Head Constable & ASI Online Form 2022
Karnataka High Court Group D Vacancy 2022
|Local Cadre||21||Rs. 19900 – Rs. 63200/-|
|Residual Parent Cadre||129||Rs. 19900 – Rs. 63200/-|
Karnataka High Court Group D Selection Process
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
How to Apply for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022
- Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 17 August 2022 To 17 September 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required
- Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Karnataka High Court Official Notice & Link
|Apply Online||Local Cadre | Residual Cadre|
|Official Notification||Local Cadre | Residual Cadre|
|Best Books for Group D Exam||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|