LIC AAO Mains Result 2023
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 300 vacancy of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) through LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 Notification from 15 January 2023 to 31 January 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 official notification issued by the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
LIC AAO Notification 2023
LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 :- Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has recently released the notification for the post of LIC Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO). Its official notice has been issued in January 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for LIC AAO Vacancy 2023. Candidates can apply from the official website of Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC). All the information related to the LIC AAO Notification 2023 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)
LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization/ Department||Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Administrative Officers (Generalist)- 31st Batch|
|Salary||Rs 92,870/- per month|
|Application Mode||Online Form|
LIC AAO Important Date
- Application Form Start : 15 January 2023
- Application Submission Last Date :- 31 January 2023
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 31 January 2023
- Prelims Exam Date:- 17-20 February 2023
- Prelims Result Declared : 10 March 2023
- Mains Exam Date:- 18 March 2023
- Mains Exam Result Declared:- 08 May 2023
- For Upcoming Govt Job Updates :- Join Telegram Channel
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 application form, candidates are required to pay the LIC AAO application fee through the payment gateway on the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available upto 31 January 2023 at 23.59 hrs.
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fees:- 700/-
- PwBD, SC, ST Candidates Fees:- 85/-
- GST additional charges applicable.
The LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc by providing information as per the instructions on the your computer screen.
LIC AAO Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation/ Higher Examination Certificate will be accepted by the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted.
- Minimum Age Required :- 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 30 Years
- Age Limit as on : 01 January 2023
- Calculate Your Age – Age Calculator
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
#Government Jobs for You
- Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment
- Haryana CET Group C Recruitment
- Rajasthan Nursing Officer & Pharmacist Recruitment
- JMI Non Teaching Recruitment
- SECR Bilaspur Apprentice Recruitment
LIC AAO Vacancy 2023
LIC AAO Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates must have Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University in India
- For more details read the official notification.
LIC AAO Selection Process
- Written Exam (Prelims & Mains)
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
LIC AAO Prelims Exam – One Hour
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|English Language with special emphasis on grammar, vocabulary and comprehension||30||30||20 minutes|
LIC AAO Mains Exam – 2.5 Hours
|General Knowledge, Current Affairs||30||60|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||30||90|
|Insurance and Financial Market Awareness||30||60|
|English Language (Letter writing & Essay) (30 Minutes)||2||25|
How to Apply for LIC AAO Recruitment 2023
LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 31 January 2023 at 23.59 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of LIC AAO application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Online Applications are invited for filling up the LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 on Direct Recruitment Basis.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 Candidate Can Apply Between 15 January 2023 to 31 January 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in LIC AAO Recruitment 2023.
- Check all Required Documents Related to LIC AAO Recruitment- Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the LIC AAO Application Form Must Check and Preview all Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
LIC AAO Official Notice & Link
Download Mains Exam Result
Download Mains Exam Admit Card
Download Prelims Result
Best Book for Exam Preparation
LIC AAO Book
Join Telegram Group