LIC ADO Mains Result 2023
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 9394 vacancy of Apprentice Development Officer (ADO) through LIC ADO Recruitment 2023 Notification from 21 January 2023 to 10 February 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the LIC ADO Recruitment 2023 official notification issued by the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
LIC ADO Notification 2023
LIC ADO Recruitment 2023 :- Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has recently released the notification for the post of LIC Apprentice Development Officer (ADO). Its official notice has been issued in January 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for LIC ADO Vacancy 2023. Candidates can apply from the official website of Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC). All the information related to the LIC ADO Notification 2023 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)
LIC ADO Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization/ Department||Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)|
|Post Name||Apprentice Development Officer (ADO)|
|Salary||Rs 35,650/- per month + Allowances|
|Application Mode||Online Form|
LIC ADO Important Date
- Application Form Start : 21 January 2023
- Application Submission Last Date :- 10 February 2023
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 10 February 2023
- Prelims Exam Date:- 12 March 2023
- Mains Exam Date:- 23 April 2023
- Prelims Result Declared :- 10 April 2023
- Mains Exam Result Declared :- 29 May 2023
- For Upcoming Govt Job Updates :- Join Telegram Channel
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the LIC ADO Recruitment 2023 application form, candidates are required to pay the LIC ADO application fee through the payment gateway on the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available upto 10 February 2023 at 23.59 hrs.
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fees:- 750/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fees:- 100/-
- GST additional charges applicable.
The LIC ADO Recruitment 2023 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc by providing information as per the instructions on the your computer screen.
LIC ADO Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the LIC ADO Recruitment 2023 online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation/ Higher Examination Certificate will be accepted by the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted.
- Minimum Age Required :- 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 30 Years
- Age Limit as on : 01 January 2023
- Calculate Your Age – Age Calculator
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
#Govt Jobs for You
- VPCI Delhi Non Teaching Post Recruitment
- Army Rajputana Rifles Regimental Centre Recruitment
- IDBI Specialist Officer Recruitment
- SSB Recruitment
- HPSC Assistant District Attorney Recruitment
LIC ADO Vacancy 2023
|Zone Name||Vacancy||Division Name|
|North Zonal Officer, Delhi||1216||Ajmer, Amritsar, Bikaner, Ludhiana, Rohtak, Shimla, Srinagar, Udaipur, Chandigarh, Delhi, Jaipur 1-2, Jalandhar, Jodhpur, Karnal|
|North Central Zonal Office, Kanpur||1033||Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Haldwani, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Varanasi, Bareilly, Dehradun, Faizabad, Gorakhpur|
|Central Zonal Office, Bhopal||561||Bhopal, Bilaspur, Raipur, Satna, Shahdol, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur|
|East Central Zonal Office, Patna||669||Begusarai, Berhampur, Bhagalpur, Jamshedpur, Muzaffarpur, Patna I & II, Sambalpur, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Hazaribagh|
|South Central Zonal Office, Hyderabad||1408||Cuddapah, Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Machilipatnam, Nellore, Belgaum, Dharwad, Mysore, Raichur, Shimoga, Udupi, Rajahmundry, Secunderabad, Visakhapatnam, Warangal, Banglore I, Banglore II|
|Southern Zonal Office, Chennai||1516||Chennai I & II, Coimbatore,, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Thrissur, Trivandrum Madurai, Salem, Thanjavur, Tirunelveli, Vellore, Enrakulam|
|Western Zonal Office, Mumbai||1942||Ahmedabad, Amravati, Aurangabad, Nadiad, Nagpur, Nanded, Nashik, Pune I & II, Rajkot, Satara, Surat, Thane, Vadodara, Bhavnagar, Gandhinagar, Goa, Kolhapur, Mumbai I, II, III & IV|
|Eastern Zonal Office, Kolkata||1049||Asansol, Bardhaman, Bongaigaon, KMDO I, KMDO II, KSDO, Silchar, Guwahati, Howrah, Jalpaiguri, Jorhat, Kharagpur|
LIC ADO Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates must have Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University in India
- For more details read the official notification.
LIC ADO Selection Process
- Written Exam (Prelims & Mains)
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
LIC ADO Prelims Exam – One Hour
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
LIC ADO Mains Exam – Two Hours
|Reasoning Ability & Numerical Ability||50||50|
|General Knowledge, Current Affairs and English Language with Special Emphasis on Grammar and vocabulary||50||50|
|Insurance and Financial Marketing Awareness with special emphasis on knowledge of Life Insurance and Financial Sector||60||60|
LIC ADO Mains Exam for Employee & Agents Category – Two Hours
|Reasoning Ability & Numerical Ability||20||20|
|General Knowledge, Current Affairs and English Language with Special Emphasis on Grammar and vocabulary||20||20|
|Elements of Insurance and Marketing of Insurance||60||60|
How to Apply for LIC ADO Recruitment 2023
LIC ADO Recruitment 2023 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 10 February 2023 at 23.59 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of LIC ADO application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Online Applications are invited for filling up the LIC ADO Recruitment 2023 on Direct Recruitment Basis.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of LIC ADO Recruitment 2023 application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- LIC ADO Recruitment 2023 Candidate Can Apply Between 21 January 2023 to 10 February 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in LIC ADO Recruitment 2023.
- Check all Required Documents Related to LIC ADO Recruitment- Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to LIC ADO Recruitment 2023 – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the LIC ADO Application Form Must Check and Preview all Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the LIC ADO Recruitment 2023 Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
LIC ADO Official Notice & Link
Download Mains Result
Download Prelims Result
New Exam Date Notice
Download Zone Wise Notification
North, North Central, Central, East, South Central, Southern, Western, East Central
Best Book for Exam Preparation
LIC ADO Book
Join Telegram Group