TITLE :- Madhya Pradesh NHM CHO Online Form 2020 | Result
POST UPDATE :- 27 December 2020
SHORT INFO :- The “National Health Mission (NHM, MP)” had invited applications from interested citizens to fill the vacant posts through “Madhya Pradesh NHM CHO Online Form 2020”. Written examination was conducted to fill the vacant posts. The result of which has recently been released by the department. Candidates who had participated in the examination can check their exam results.
Candidates should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the department. All important links are given at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wishes you a bright future.
The remaining links are given below the post.
National Health Mission (NHM, MP)
Community Health Officer CHO Recruitment
Madhya Pradesh NHM CHO Online Form 2020
- Registration Start :- 18 September 2020
- Registration Last Date :-
08 October 2020
- Registration Last Date :- 18 October 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date : 08 October 2020
- Exam Date :- 06 December 2020
- Download Admit Card :- 30 November 2020
- Result Available : 27 December 2020
- General, OBC & EWS Candidates Fee : 0/–
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 0/-
- PH, Female Candidates : 0/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- Fees are not required to fill the application form. Applicants have to apply through online mode..
Age Limits As On 01 January 2021
- Mini Age : 21 Years
- Max Age : 40 Years
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules. Please Read The Official Notification For More Details.
- Candidates have B.Sc Nursing Degree from Recognized University.
- Registration in Nursing Council.
To know the accuracy of the information, go to the official website of the department itself and check the recruitment and related information.
VACANCY DETAILS & TOTAL POST : 3800
How to Fill Form
- Madhya Pradesh NHM CHO Online Form 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 18/09/2020 to 18/10/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Madhya Pradesh NHM CHO Online Form 2020.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Download Admit Card
Download Exam Date Notice
Last Date Extended Notice