Madras High Court Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 1412 Examiner, Driver and Other Posts
Updated :- 26 July 2022
Madras High Court (MHC) invites applications from candidates who have respective qualification to fill 1412 vacancies of Examiner, Reader, Sr Bailiff, Jr Bailiff, Driver & Other Posts through “Madras High Court Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 24 July 2022 to 22 August 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the Madras High Court Recruitment 2022 official notification issued by the Madras High Court (MHC). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Madras High Court (MHC)
Madras HC Vacancy 2022 Notification
Madras High Court Recruitment 2022
- Online Registration Start :- 24 July 2022
- Registration Last Date :- 22 August 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 22 August 2022
- Exam Date : Notify Soon
- Download Admit Card : Notify Soon
- BC/ BCM/ MBC & DC/ Other Candidates :- 550/-
- SC/ ST/ Differently abled Persons & Destitute Widows Fee :- 0/-
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking fee mode
Madras High Court Recruitment Age Limit
- Minimum Age Required :- 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 01 July 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Government Rules.
Madras High Court Vacancy 2022
|Examiner||118||Rs.19,500 – Rs.71,900/-|
|Reader||39||Rs.19,500 – Rs.71,900/-|
|Senior Bailiff||302||Rs.19,500 – Rs.71,900/-|
Madras High Court Recruitment Eligibility
- Must have passed S.S.L.C. Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies or to College Courses of Studies with practical experience for a period of not less than 6 months in the operation of Xerox machine.
- Candidates Should possess 8th Class from recognized board.
- And valid Driving License for driving Motor Vehicle.
Examiner, Reader, Senior Bailiff, and Junior Bailiff
- Must have passed S.S.L.C. Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies or College Courses of Studies.
- For more details read the official notification.
Madras HC Recruitment Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Skill/ Trade Test
- Document Verification
- Medical/ Fitness Test
How to Apply for Madras High Court Recruitment 2022
- Madras High Court Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 24 July 2022 to 22 August 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Madras High Court Recruitment 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Madras High Court Official Notice & Link
Join Govt. Job Group