MANAGE UDC/ MTS and Other Post Recruitment 2022 | Application Form
Updated :- 28 April 2022
National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management (MANAGE) invites applications from candidates who have respective qualification to fill 07 vacancies of Director, UDC, Jr. Technical Assistant & Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) post through “MANAGE UDC/ MTS and Other Post Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 23 April 2022 to 22 May 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management (MANAGE). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management (MANAGE)
Director, UDC, Jr. Technical Assistant & MTS Vacancy 2022 Offline Form
MANAGE UDC/ MTS and Other Post Recruitment 2022
- Application Form Start :- 23 April 2022
- Form Submission Last Date :- 22 May 2022
- Download Offline Form :-
₹ 30Free (OnlineForms.in)
- Source :- 23-29 April 2022, Employment Newspaper
- For Further Process :- Stay Connected to Official Website/ Newspaper.
- For Upcoming Updates :- Join Telegram
- Group – A Post Fee : 1000/-
- Group – C Post Fee : 300/-
- Demand Draft from any Nationalized bank drawn in favour of “MANAGE” payable at Hyderabad
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 50 Years (Director Post)
- Maximum Age Limits : 27 Years (Other Post)
- Age Limit as on : 22 May 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
MANAGE UDC/ MTS and Other Post Vacancy :: 07
|Director||02 (UR)||Rs.1,44,200 – 2,18,200/-|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||01 (UR)||Rs.25,500 – 81,100/-|
|Junior Technical Assistant (Network Administration)||01 (UR)||Rs.19,900 -63,200/-|
|Junior Technical Assistant (Training)||01 (ST)||Rs.19,900 -63,200/-|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||02 (OBC)||Rs.18,000 – 56,900/-|
MANAGE UDC/ MTS and Other Post Eligibility
- M.Sc. (Ag.) degree in Agronomy/Soil Science/Agricultural Economics/Agricultural Extension OR Master’s Degree in Agribusiness Management/ Agricultural Economics/ Agricultural Marketing/ Public Policy/Behavioral Sciences/Public Administration/Mass Communication/Social Work /Economics/ Information Technology/Computer Applications.
- Ph.D. in the concerned subject and with a minimum of 10 publication as book/ Research papers / Policy papers.
- 10 years of experience in the relevant area. Read the official notification for more details.
Upper Division Clerk (UDC):
- A Bachelor degree from a recognized University.
- Speed of 30 wpm in English Typewriting.
Junior Technical Assistant (Network Administration-1 & Training-1):
- First Class 12th Standard or equivalent with Science and Mathematics subjects with A-Level certificate course Department of Electronics and accreditation. OR
- First Class Bachelor Degree or 03 year Diploma in Electronics/ Information Technology /Computer Science.
Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS):
- Matriculation (10th Class Pass) from a recognized Board.
- Proficiency in Typewriting, Basic Certificate Course in Computer/ IT.
- For more details read the official notification.
MANAGE UDC/ MTS and Other Post Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
MANAGE Vacancy 2022 Postal Address
- Postal Address: “Deputy Director (Administration), National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management (MANAGE), Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500 030. Hyderabad, Telangana.”
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application by Registered Post or By Hand Only.
Required Documents To Be Attached With The Application Form
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Birth certificate (Educational Certificate).
- Caste Certificate, if you belong to reserved category.
- Copy of Experience Certificate, if Any.
- Copy of Aadhar Card/ Any ID proof.
- Original Demand Draft.
- Women candidates may attach copy of Aadhar Card
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions & Instructions
- The envelope must be clearly super-scribed on the top as “Application for the post of _________ Category_____.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph application will be rejected.
- No TA/DA will be paid to any applicant for appearing in Written/ Skill/ interview.
- This office shall not be responsible for any kind of postal delay.
- No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates regarding postal delays, short-listing, and reasons for not being called for Written Test, Skill Test or interview
- Experience, age and qualification will be reckoned as on the last date of submission of application.
- Candidates who are applying for more than one post should pay the prescribed fees separately and are required to fill up separate application for each post.
Join Our Telegram Group