TITLE :- Military School MTS and Other Post Recruitment 2021
POST UPDATE :- 19 January 2021
SHORT INFO :- “Rashtriya Military School, Bengaluru (Karnataka)” has invited applications from desirous citizens to fill the vacant posts through “Military School MTS and Other Post Recruitment 2021”. Whatever candidates want to get the opportunity of service through the department. That eligible candidate can apply.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the department. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Rashtriya Military School, Bengaluru (Karnataka)
Military School MTS and Other Post Recruitment 2021
Employment News Dated : 9-15 January 2021
- Application Submission Last Date :- 22 February 2021
- Written Exam Date : 21 March 2021
- Exam Place : Rashtriya Military School, Bengaluru
- For Further Processing – Please Stay Connected With The Official Website.
- General/ EWS Category Candidates Fee :- 50/-
- SC/ST/OBC/PH Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- Candidates Pay The Application Fee through Indian Postal Order Only.
APPLICATION FEE PAYABLE
IN FAVOR OF :-
- Principal Rashtriya Military School, Bengaluru, Bengaluru- 560025.
- Applicants should write their name, post name and full postal address (including mobile number) on the back of the Postal Order.
AGE LIMITS AS ON 22 FEBRUARY 2021
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 25/ 27 years (Post Wise)
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
ELIGIBILITY DETAILS/ TOTAL POST 16
|Post Name||Vacancies||Age Limits||Eligibility|
|LDC||03 (UR-2, SC-1)||18-25 Years||(i) 12th Class or equivalent|
(ii) English Typing
@ 35 w.p.m on Computer
|Lab Attendant ||01 (UR)||18-27 Years||10th pass or equivalent and should be conversant with the duties of Lab Attendant.|
|02 (UR-1, SC-1)||18-25 Years||10th pass or equivalent and should be conversant with the duties of Peon.|
|01 (UR)||18-25 Years||10th pass or equivalent and should be conversant with the duties of Mali.|
|MTS Watchman||03 (UR-1, OBC-1, EWS-1)||18-25 Years||10th pass or equivalent and should be conversant with the duties of Watchman.|
|04 (UR-3, ST-1)||18-25 Years||10th pass or equivalent and should be conversant with the duties of Safaiwala.|
|Washer man||01 (UR)||18-25 Years||10th pass or equivalent and should be conversant with the duties of Washer man.|
|Table Waiter||01 (OBC)||18-25 Years||10th pass or equivalent and should be conversant with the duties of Table Waiter.|
|Paper-I||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|| |
WRITTEN EXAM SYLLABUS
- The question will be of 12th standard for LDC post and for other posts will be of 10th standard would include questions of non-verbal type. The test may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, relationship concepts, figure classification, arithmetical number series, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making visual memory, discrimination, observation, non-verbal series. The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate’s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions.
- The question will be of 12th standard for LDC post and for other posts will be of 10th Standard. The questions will be designed to test the ability of candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him/her and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of 12th standard for LDC post and 10th standard for others post. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to Sports, Geography, Economic Scene, History, Culture, General Polity including Indian Constitution and Scientific Research etc. These questions will be such that, they do not require a special study of any discipline.
- This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number systems. Computation of Whole Numbers, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, use of Table and Graphs, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental Arithmetical Operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Menstruation, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work etc.
English Language :
- The question will be of 12th standard for LDC post and for other posts will be of 10th standard. Candidate’s understanding the Basics of English Language, sentence structure, synonyms, its vocabulary, grammar, antonyms and its correct usage etc his/her writing ability would be tested.
APPLICATION SENDING ADDRESS
ADDRESS :- The Rashtriya Military School Bengaluru, Post Box No 25040, Museum Road Post, Opp. Johnson Market, Hosur Road, Pin-560025
- Candidates should reach their application form along with Copies of necessary documents attested by a Gazetted Officer.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Date of birth certificate (10th Class Mark sheet ).
- Caste Certificate. If you belong to the reserved category.
- Demand Draft of Rs. 50/-. (If Applicable)
- Experience Certificate, If the applicant has.
- Three Self-attested passport size photos.
- Envelope with own postal address. Stamped at Rs. 30/-.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- While emailing, the applicant should write the Application for “Post Name and Category Name”.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
Download Application Form
Official Notification + Form