TITLE :- Mines Haryana Mining Inspector Recruitment 2020
POST UPDATE :- 02 December 2020
SHORT INFO :- “Department of Mines and Geology, Panchkula (HR)” has invited applications from desirous citizens to fill the vacant posts through “Mines Haryana Mining Inspector Recruitment 2020”. Whichever candidates wish to achieve this distinction by serving through the department. That eligible candidate can apply.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the department. Some links related to recruitment are provided before the article and all the remaining important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Free Download Application Form
Department of Mines and Geology, Panchkula (HR)
Mines Haryana Mining Inspector Recruitment 2020
(Contractual Recruitment )
- Application Submission Last Date :- 10 December 2020
- For Further Processing – Please Stay Connected With The Official Website.
- General, OBC And EWS Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- No Application fee required for the following posts. Candidates have to apply in single pdf through e-mail only before the last date. .
- Candidates Have Bachelor Science Degree with Geology or Diploma in Mining from Any Recognized Institute.
- And Knowledge of Hindi up to Matric Standard.
For more information, read the official notification.
AGE LIMITS AS ON 10 DECEMBER 2020
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 42 Years
APPLICATION SENDING ADDRESS
E- Mail ADDRESS :- [email protected]
- Interested candidates for recruitment have to send their application form to the email address before the last date and time.
- The applicant has to send the application form and all the certificates in single pdf file to the email id.
- Application will not be sent by post.
VACANCY DETAILS/ TOTAL POST 32
|Category wise Vacancy||Sports||Ex- Serviceman||Total Vacancies|
DISTRICT WISE VACANCY DETAILS
- Head Office : 02, Panchkula : 02, Ambala : 01, Yamuna Nagar : 04
- Kurukshetra : 01, Panipat : 02, Sonipat : 02, Faridabad : 02
- Gurugram : 03, Rohtak : 01, Jind : 01, Sirsa : 01, Hissar : 01
- Charkhi Dadri : 03, Bhiwani : 02, Rewari : 01, Narnaul : 03
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION
Self-attested copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificate.
- Date of birth certificate (10th Class Marksheet ).
- Caste Certificate. If you belong to the reserved category.
- Experience Certificate, If any.
- Copy of the discharge book if you are an ex-serviceman.
- If you are an ex-serviceman then your eligibility certificate.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- While emailing, the applicant should write the Application for the post of “Mining Inspector & Category Name” in the Subject.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, in English in plain and capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Recruitment to the following posts will be done for one year on contract basis.
- The selection of applicants will be based on merit created by the committee of departmental officers on the basis of 10th, 12th and graduation marks. There will be no separate interview
Note:- Go to the official website for more information and we will not be responsible for any errors.
Download Application Form
Official Notification + Form