TITLE :- Ministry of Defence DGQA LDC Recruitment 2020
POST UPDATE :- 15 December 2020
SHORT INFO :- “Ministry of Defence (DGQA)” has invited applications from desirous citizens to fill the vacant posts through “Ministry of Defence DGQA LDC Recruitment 2020”. Whatever candidates want to get the opportunity of service through the department. That eligible candidate can apply.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the department. Some links related to recruitment are provided before the article and all the remaining important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Free Download Application Form
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence DGQA LDC Recruitment 2020
- Application Submission Last Date :- 25 December 2020
- Further Process : – Stay Connected with Official Website.
- General, OBC And EWS Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
AGE LIMITS AS ON 15 JULY 2020
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 27 Years
- Applicants of reserved category will be given additional age relaxation as per rules.
- Candidates Have Passed 12th Class or Equivalent Qualification From Any Recognized Board.
- Typing Speed on Computer : 35 w.p.m. in English or Hindi Typing : 30 w.p.m. And Basic Knowledge of Computer.
- For More Information, Please Read The Official Notification.
APPLICATION SENDING ADDRESS
ADDRESS :- Controller, Controllerate of Quality
Assurance (Small Arms), P.O – Ichapur – Nawabganj, North 24 Parganas, Pin – 743144
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application by Post only.
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|Lower Division Clerk under Sportsman Quota-Footballer]||01|
- Minimum Pay Rs. : 19900/- (Pay Level 02)
- Place of Work : Controllerate of Quality Assurance (Small Arms), Ichapur.
- This being a Central Govt Service, selected candidates will be governed under All India Service Liability.
- Sports person who have represented a State or the Country in the National or International competition in the sports of Football.
- Sports person who have represented their University in the Inter-University Tournaments conducted by the Inter University Sports Board in any of the Football event.
- Sports person who have represented the State Schools Team in the National Sports/games for Schools conducted by All India School Games Federation in the Football event.
- (A) Field trials: – Field trials of football will be conducted by CQA (SA), Ichapur. Shortlisted candidates for field tests will be called for written examination
- (B) Written Examination: – The examination will be based on multiple choice questions on general intelligence, English language, quantitative aptitude and general awareness. The question paper will be bilingual i.e. English and Hindi. The duration of the written examination will be 02 hours.
- (C) Skill / Type test: – English typing @ 35 w.p.m (on computer) or Hindi typing @ 30 w.p.m (on computer).
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION
Self-attested copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificate.
- Date of birth certificate (10th Class Mark sheet ).
- Certificate of Higher Qualification, if any.
- Caste Certificate. If you belong to the reserved category.
- Footballer Proficiency Certificate.
- Certificate of Proficiency in Typing (Hindi or English on Computer).
- NOC in case of serving Government employee.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicant should write the Application for the post of “Lower Division Clerk [Sports Quota – Footballer]”
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, in English in plain and capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Applicants for recruitment have to come at their own risk and expenses.
- Submission of false/incorrect/incomplete information, and/or dubious/bogus documents shall disqualify the candidature.
Note:- Read the official Notification for more information and we will not be responsible for any errors.
Download Application Form
05 Dec. 2020 Employment Newspaper