MP Excise Constable Result 2023
Madhya Pradesh Employee Selection Board (MPESB) invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 200 vacancies of Excise Constable post through MP Excise Constable Recruitment 2022 Notification from 10 December 2022 to 29 December 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the MP Excise Constable Recruitment 2022 official notification issued by the Madhya Pradesh Employee Selection Board (MPESB). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
MP Excise Constable Notification 2022
Madhya Pradesh Excise Constable Recruitment 2022 :- Madhya Pradesh Employee Selection Board (MPESB) has recently released the notification for the post of Excise Constable. Its official notice has been issued in November 2022 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for MP Excise Constable Vacancy 2022. Candidates can apply from the official website of Madhya Pradesh Employee Selection Board (MPESB); http://peb.mp.gov.in/. All the information related to the Madhya Pradesh Excise Constable Notification 2022 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Madhya Pradesh Employee Selection Board (MPESB)
MPESB Excise Constable Admit Card 2023
MP Excise Constable Recruitment 2022 Online Form
- Application Form Start : 10 December 2022
- Application Submission Last Date :- 29 December 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 29 December 2022
- Online Correction Last Date :- 31 December 2022
- Exam Date :- 20 February 2023
- Result Declared :- 30 May 2023
- For Upcoming Govt Job Updates :- Join Telegram Channel
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the MP Excise Constable Recruitment 2022 application form, candidates are required to pay the MP Excise Constable application fee through the payment gateway on the Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available upto 29 December 2022 at 23.59 hrs.
- Unreserved, Other State Candidates Fees:- 500/-
- OBC, SC, ST, PwD Candidates Fees:- 250/-
- MP Online Portal Charge: 60/-
- Registered Citizen User: 20/-
The MPESB Excise Constable Recruitment 2022 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc by providing information as per the instructions on the your computer screen.
MP Excise Constable Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the MPESB Excise Constable online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation/ Higher Examination Certificate will be accepted by the Commission/ Department for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted.
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 33 Years
- Age Limit as on : 01 January 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
#Govt Jobs for You
- DDA Various Post Recruitment
- HKRNL Enterprises Haryana New Vacancy
- Indian Navy SSR/ MR Recruitment
- Jharkhand High Court Personal Assistant Recruitment
- VPCI Delhi Non Teaching Post Recruitment
MPESB Excise Constable Vacancy 2022
|Excise Constable||200 (Backlog-149)||Rs 19500-62000/-|
MP Excise Constable Qualification
- Candidates should have 10+2 Pass or Intermediate from any recognized board in India.
- Read the official notification for more details.
|Height||167.5 CM||152.4 CM|
MPESB Excise Constable Selection Process
- Physical Test (PET & PST)
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
Written Exam Pattern
|General Knowledge and Logical Reasoning||40||40|
|Intellectual Ability and Mental Aptitude||30||30|
|Science and Simple Arithmetic||30||30|
How to Apply for MP Excise Constable Recruitment 2022
MPESB Excise Constable Recruitment 2022 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 29 December 2022 at 23.59 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of MPESB Excise Constable application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Online Applications are invited for filling up the Madhya Pradesh Excise Constable on Direct Recruitment Basis.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of Madhya Pradesh Excise Constable application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- MP Excise Constable Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 10 December 2022 To 29 December 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in MP Excise Constable Recruitment 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required.
- Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
MPESB Excise Constable Notice & Link
Download Answer Key
Join Telegram Group